•Ignored•

Y/ns pov

"Hey are you ok?" Mirabel and Isabella walked up to me placing a hand on my shoulder as I sobbed.

"He hates me. He said he doesn't love me." I cried and ran to my room slamming the door sobbing. I threw the necklace into my drawer and fell onto my bed as tears stained my pillow. The next morning I woke up early got ready and went down to breakfast,

"Good morning Y/n!" Julieta did her normal greeting,

"Morning." I replied grabbing a apple and walking back upstairs,

"Y/N thats not enough food!" Julieta looked over to me worried,

"Im not hungry it's ok." I gave her a fake smile and shut my door. I didnt eat the apple I just put it on my desk and sat back down in my bed as tears welled up inside me. Just then there was a knock on the door and I see Pepa and Abuela.

"Do you mind if we came in?" Pepa gave you a smile,

"Oh sure come in." I smiled and looked down,

"We want to know more about what happened with you and Christian." Abuela started,

"Oh um.." I hesitated,

"Its ok if your not ready!" Pepa smiled,

"No its ok..um first me and Camilo saw a vision from Bruno that we would get into a big fight so Camilo tried calming me down and took my into town. Then he went to go get drinks at the cafe and then Chris told me he would hurt Camilo if I didnt give him what he wanted..a kiss infront of Camilo. So I did and Camilo ran and said he didnt love me and hates me." I recounted,

"Ill make sure to talk to Christians family today." Abuela sighed and began to walk out of my room,

"Camilo doesnt hate you he still loves you." Pepa smiled squeezing my hand and walked out with her mother. I decided to go to town again today and have fun, to not let this event get the worst of you. Quickly I threw my hair into a bun and opened my door to see Camilo leaving his room too. We made eye contact and I quickly look away, walk down stairs and out the door. Camilo doesn't even call out to me. Leaving Casita I head down to the cafe and decided to get that smoothie that I never had yesterday. Entering the cafe I ordered my drink and sit to wait. I look out the window and see Camilo helping a woman with her baby, Camilo shifts into her as the mother rests. I sigh and put my head down hoping he doesn't notice me. A few minutes later my smoothie is done so I quickly thank the worker and speed walk out of the cafe before Camilo could see me. I stop walking once hes already behind me and head down to our spot by the river. Once I get there I sit down by a tree and close my eyes relaxing.

Camilo's pov

Even though what happened yesterday happened, I did not decide to have a off day today so now I have to put on a fake smile and act okay when im really not, but I still do not want to let everyone down than I already have. To make matters worse when I left my room I saw y/n leaving and bolting out the door at the sight of me. Why should I care though after what she did yesterday. Today breakfast was very quiet, no one had anything to say.

"Y/n didn't eat today did she?" Julieta asked her mother,

"I don't think she did when me and Pepa talked to her the apple wasn't even touched." Abuela sighed. That was all that was said.

"Camilo-" Someone said, I wasn't focused on who I just wanted to get out so I quickly stood up and excused myself from the table and walked to town. I helped a few people and when I was helping a woman with her child by the cafe when I saw y/n run past me, I considered to call out to her but decided not to. After drowning myself with work I decided to head to the river where no one would bother me and I could just be me. But when I arrived I was not the only one there.

Y/Ns pov

I heard a stick crack behind me. I quickly open my eyes to see Camilo. I feel tears starting to pile inside as Camilo scoffs and sits at a different tree facing away from me. Suddenly the river seemed like a bad idea yet I didnt want to move because I wanted Camilo to leave.

"Why are you here." Camilo whispered to me, I look at the floor,

"I should be asking the same." I scoff looking at my smoothie.

"I needed a break." He replied

"I did too." I sighed and stood up to leave. It hurt to much to remember the memories and talk to him.

"Where are you going?" He asked,

"Somewhere where you arent." I whispered and walked away. Once I got to casita I was met with Isabella and Dolores.

"Um hi?" I looked at them,

"You guys need to make up." Dolores groaned

"Im tired of you guys crying all the time" she joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Well better get used to it." I sigh and walk to my room. I dont know why I was so rude to them but I didnt want to hear more sorrys. A few hours later it was dinner time. I still wasnt hungry but I had to go to dinner or everyone would worry, well maybe everyone but Camilo. I walked downstairs to help set the table while Julieta cooked. After I sat down and everyone started to come in. Once everyone sat down I grabbed a few arepas and corn and ate a bit. The dinner table was very quiet like no one had anything to say.

"Ok im sick of this!" Finally someone spoke up, it was Felix,

"You two need to make up!" He continued and everyone else nodded,

"Yea it's enough that you two are fighting but this has gone on to long!" Isabella added,

"Well im not apologizing first." Camilo mumbled,

"Neither am I." I whispered,

"Well im not apologizing to a cheater! And hell out of everyone, she cheated on me with that dick!" Camilo cracked.

"Camilo!" Pepa gasped,

"No! Im done! She cheated and kissed him!" Camilo raised his voice pointing to me,

"I loved her and thats what she did." He finished.

"If thats how you feel, then fine with me." I sighed and got up from the table walking up to my room. But I could still hear them fighting

"Camilo she didnt cheat!" Pepa snapped at him,

"She kissed a guy right infront of me. She cheated." He replied,

"Oh for hells sake Camilo she had no choice!" Dolores groaned.

"What.?" Camilo whispered. I decided to stop listening, locked my door and sat on my bed. A few minutes there was a knock on my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh man this is so dramatic 😭

Words: 1214