👽MinaKure👣

Class 1a helps Mina acquire her naughty little.

Mina was practically tearing the dorms apart trying to find her little, who had decided on a game of hide-and-seek without her caregiver's knowledge. The little invisible girl fluttered away with record-breaking stealth and speed, leaving Mina out in the open space just outside of the entrance to the dorms; all by her lonesome. 

Mina couldn't even say she was surprised, this was not the first time Toru disappeared with a fun little game on her mind. She liked to spook her caregiver, and steal cookies and clothes when Mina wasn't looking. However, the little was never lost this long without her caregiver. The run time lasted well over an hour and Mina didn't find it funny anymore.

She checked everywhere. She looked behind every decoration in the hallways, check the elevator every time a person used it. She scoured her and Hagakure's bedrooms. At some point she started knocking on doors, asking her classmates if they had seen her little anywhere.

"Maybe she's in the kitchen?" Momo had kindly suggested, "I know Sato left a batch of Sanrio sugar cookies out on the counter for everyone."

Mina wanted to slap herself. The kitchen was the first place she should have looked! But in a panic, she sped right by it, skimming with her eyes. "Thanks, Momo, I'll check there."

She bounded away before Momo could give a reply. Racing down the stairs since she didn't want to wait for the elevator. It gave her a chance to check to see if her little decided to play in the staircase too. Unfortunately, she wasn't, but Mina still had a lead.

She raced into the common room, finding in order Sero, Midoriya, and Ojiro sitting on the couches. The boys were mesmerized by the tv screen with controllers in their hands.

She took a second to ask, a little out of breath. "Have you... hah, guys seen Toru?"

All three freed a hand and pointed behind them in unison, eyes never leaving the screen. They all somehow managed to keep playing with one hand, brilliantly so.

Mina's eyes followed their direction, meeting Koda coming out of the kitchen and pointing behind the couch the other three boys were sitting on.

Mina was about to call for her little, only to stop at the sight of Koda bringing a shaky finger to his lips. Instead, she quietly tip-toed around the boys to see who was inevitably behind the couch.

Toru, as suspected, was in a little ball on the floor, tuckered right out.

Her rainbow thigh-high socks were bunched down her legs and appeared to be missing a slipper. Her matching oversized rainbow knit sweater almost completely covered her fluffiest pink tutu. She used her arms as a pillow and had cookie crumbs dusted across her transparent cheeks.

"She had a sugar crash," Ojiro said, still facing the screen. "She found Sato's secret stash."

"And you didn't think to stop her?" Mina scowled, kneeling down to pick her sleeping little up.

"I tried." Midoriya piped up. "But then she bribed me with a cream puff... I really like cream puffs."

"Gee, thanks Midoriya."

Toru started to wake in her arms, her colourful ribbon threaded hair flopping with every whiny head turn. "Mommy..."

Mina held her tighter when she started to squirm. "Hey, sleepy one. Back to the living, I see?"

Toru merely groans, smushing her crumb-coated cheek against her caregiver's bicep. "M tummy hurts."

"I bet," Mina responds, already making her way back to the elevator. "All that sugar in your upset tummy is almost a good enough punishment for a naughty girl like you."