💚IzuOcha💞

Midoriya is always there for Ochaco when she's feeling down. (TW: body image issues)

Midoriya just finished up making Ochaco and him some lunch, carrying it to the living room to find his little thoroughly engaged in the party her dolls were throwing. He paused a few steps away, listening as her adorable voice quietly muttered in different tones and voices as she moved each doll.

"Having fun?" Midoriya asked, smiling at the look of surprise on his little's face when she snapped up to look at him.

She blushed and nodded, turning back to her dolls. "Mhm..."

"How 'bout we take a break and eat now? I got some Mochi for dessert too!"

When Ochaco didn't turn or answer. He grew worried. "Princess?"

"'M not hungwy." She murmurs quietly, still not turning to look at him.

"Oh," Midoriya frowned, "are you sure? We both slept in and missed breakfast and I know you didn't eat much last night. I know I'd be hungry."

The lack of answer made him put their plates of food down and kneel down beside her. Gently grasping her shoulder. "Baby? Are you okay?"

Ochaco turned towards him finally, he could see she was about ready to cry. "I'm not hungwy daddy pwease don't make me eat it..." her lips wobbled as she spoke.

Midoriya was really surprised at her being so upset. "Honey, I'd never force you to eat anything! Don't cry, I'm not mad. Here, I'll wrap yours up for later, okay? You don't have to eat right now if you don't want to, princess."

Ochaco's eyes looked to be in a different place Midoriya noticed, yet she hiccuped and nodded, rubbing her eyes now pooling with tears.

He pulled her into a hug, thinking she needed it, only to be surprised yet again by how stiff she became. She didn't push away though so he gently rubbed her back. "It's alright, baby. I'm not upset, it's okay. That's it..." she started to calm down.

He ate his lunch while wrapping up Ochaco's and putting it away like he said he would while she went back to playing with her dolls. Although, failing to get back into the mood and discarding them for her pink pacifier and white bear-headed blankie.

When Midoriya came back to the living room to see her snuggling up on the couch he felt guilty. He must have seriously stressed her out to make her regress younger, which didn't happen often.

He grabbed the throw blanket on the armchair and brought it over to her, wrapping her in it. She went along smoothly, Midoriya could tell she enjoyed being swaddled like a baby and put into his lap as he sat down on the couch.

He rocked her, humming a small tune as he watched her start to fall asleep. Her droopy eyelids fighting to stay awake, but eventually giving in and closing.

"I'm sorry I made you so stressed out baby. I didn't mean to." He whispered.

"It's okie daddy. I know you didn't ment to." She sleepily spoke, muffled behind her pacifier but Midoriya could make out what she said.

Midoriya hoped that this incident would blow over soon, but as dinner time rolled around he seriously started questioning what was going on.

"You aren't hungry still? Princess, you haven't eaten all day. I really think you should at least try for a couple of bites."

They were still in the living room, in the same spots they were in at lunch. Ochaco was sitting on the floor facing away from her caregiver, as he stood by the coffee table with two plates of food in his hand. After the little stressed-out episode earlier, Ochaco had opened back up again but he immediately noticed her close up the moment he mentioned food.