Toga🗡

Baby Toga is loved and protected by all of Lov.

Members of the lov amusedly watched as Dabi walked into the bar, carrying Himiko on his back, piggyback ride style. It didn't bother anyone that the girl had obviously gone into babie mode.

"Dabiii don't let me fall!!" She squealed hugging her arms closer around Dabi's neck, never enough to hurt him though. It also didn't bother him, other than making him hoist her further up his back to keep her from slipping off before they made it to the others.

"I won't let you fall, cheeky." The nickname clearly made Himiko very happy as she giggled and slightly kicked her legs.

Dabi carried her to the bar and carefully set her onto a stool (which was more like a high chair). Making sure she was strapped in and wouldn't fall before taking another seat close to her.

Kurogiri slid two drinks over. One tall glass of beer to Dabi, and a regular-sized princess-themed cup of juice to Himiko.

She hazardously grabbed it with one hand, a bit of juice sloshing out and dripping down the side. Thankfully mommy Kurogiri was patient and caring enough to swiftly clean it with a hand and softly remind Himiko. "Use two hands, darling."

"Oh, wight." Himiko giggled and grabbed it more carefully with two hands and brought it to her lips and greedily downed it.

Once half of it was gone, she set the cup down with a burp, other members laughing along with her in amusement.

The one who didn't laugh along was Shigaraki, and not for any bad reason. Toga looked to the side to see him hunched over, carefully working on something. "Shiggy! Whatcha doin?"

Shigaraki cast a sideways glance, it probably would have scared a regular person to death but Himiko gave him a toothy smile in return, making him huff. "I'm trying to fix what you broke, princess."

"I didn't break anything!" Himiko pouted.

He only quirked an eyebrow but said nothing.

It was only half true. Himiko didn't necessarily break anything, but the negligence of her toys strewn about their hideout led to a few mishappens.

Himiko's red pacifier was one of them. She was always dropping it and chipped off the embellishments one by one each time. The last straw was when she left it on the floor without telling anyone and Shigaraki stepped on it by accident, breaking the handle off.

Now here he was giving it a makeover, replacing the teat since it was chewed to bits and reattaching gemstones and other decorative pieces onto the plastic. The handle was thankfully replaceable so that job was a quick one, but he had to be extra careful with his destructive quirk.

Himiko wasn't aware her pacifier was broken or missing, but then again she wasn't emotionally attached to her comfort toys, not as much as she is around knives.

That was another thing that sometimes made Himiko a grumpy little. The league knew she was not reliable with her knives while in littlespace, based off of instances in the past where she had cut herself badly. So now whenever they know Himiko is little, Mr. Compress keeps her knives in his pocket compressed for safety.

Instead, Himiko has a knife-shaped teether that Twice managed to magically bring to her. No one asked questions on how and where Twice got it since Himiko took a liking to it instantly.

Speaking of, she pulled it out of her pocket right then. Jabbing the air and giggling like a crazy person. Dabi easily pulling her out of her highchair by her armpits and set her on the floor, since she was becoming too hyper to sit and drink the rest of her juice properly.