🦁OjiBaku💥

An unlikely pair, but a perfect fit. Requested ❤

The bakusquad watched two unlikely figures interact. "Have you noticed Ojiro and Bakugou getting rather close recently?" Sero asked suspiciously.

"It's almost like they could be friends." Mina joked.

Kaminari pouted. "Well, it needs to stop. Ojiro won't let me touch his tail anymore!"

Jirou walked by and aggressively ruffled the blond's hair. "Aww, poor baby."

"Hey!" Kaminari batted her hands away. "This is a serious issue!"

"Sure it is." The group said together, making Kaminari huff.

...

Ojiro and Bakugou sat in the dorms. More specifically Ojiro's room with schoolwork on the chabudai table in front of them, and things weren't going so well.

Bakugou had angry tears in his eyes as he held a half-burnt piece of homework in his sweaty shaking hands. He let the tears drip down his face even with Ojiro sitting calmly in front of him.

"Katsuki, do you remember what we do when we get angry?" Ojiro asked softly, careful not to touch and possibly overwhelm the upset boy.

"Deep breathin'" Katsuki murmured, slipping easily.

"That's right baby boy, can you take a deep breath for me?"

Katsuki whimpered but took a shaky breath.

"That's it, you're doing great. Just remember, it's only paper. We can get more, there's no need to be mad at yourself for burning it."

Katsuki took another breath, crying as he does it. "It was too hard! And I lost control and... and--"

"It's okay, I understand. Things happen, but now I need you to keep breathing steady for me okay?" Ojiro spoke slowly and just as calmly as before. It soothed Bakugou and calmed him down.

"I'm sorry, Tails. I didn't mean to."

"I know you didn't buddy. Let's take a break from homework, okay? You're much too little for that."

The little whined, "but I'll get behind." His hands crumbling the edge of the paper still in his hands.

Ojiro moved in next to him now that he was calmed down. He took the burnt paper out of his little's hands and put it away. "Shhh, don't worry about that now. Doesn't my baby wanna play?"

Bakugou leaned to the side, an invitation to be held. Ojiro did exactly that, throwing an arm around Bakugou's shoulders and wrapping his tail underneath him, making him slide easily into his caregiver's lap.

Bakugou also shifted around so he was facing Ojiro, his legs wrapping around his caregiver's waist so he couldn't be pushed off. Not that Ojiro would do that to him. And even for good measure, his caregiver leaned back so Bakugou could lie forward and possibly nap.

"So what do you want to do hmm? Blocks, puzzles, stories?" Ojiro asked, voice just as soft as ever. Bakugou admired his calmness in situations that usually overwhelmed people.

But the little didn't answer, letting his tears be gently wiped away by Ojiro.

"Honey, I need you to use your words or I won't know what you want."

Bakugou would have said something then but he could feel his regression getting younger. Instead, he let out a little whine and patted his caregiver's shoulders. Hoping Ojiro would get the hint.

He did. "You want your rattle?"

He received a nod in return.

"Oh, so you're just a little baby right now I see."