💥BakuShima🦈

Eijirou's bad experience with a former caregiver creates roadblocks with new caregiver Bakugou. Requested ❤ (TW: mentions grooming)

"Eiji..."

The little in question didn't respond, spaced out. Bakugou watched, amused, as Eijirou nibbled on the collar of his shirt, his phone pressed close to his face, Sanrio characters danced on his screen from his new favourite game.

"Sweetheart..." He calls again, but Eijirou doesn't budge.

"Baby?"

Eijirou caught the bait. With his collar still in his mouth, he looks up. "Hmm?"

Bakugou chuckles, "Do you want a pacifier?" He gestures to the little's stretched-out shirt.

The little looked horrified at the mention, almost ripping his shirt trying to yank it out of his mouth, forgetting he had sharp teeth. "No! No, M'fine. Not w-little..."

Bakugou had to give him credit for trying, but obviously, Eijirou was slipping fast. "Sure you aren't. But you are going to ruin your Crimson Riot shirt if you keep that up."

Eijirou gasps and looks down, he hadn't realized he put that particular shirt on. It was an outfit reserved for his little self. That really didn't help matters at all. He shoots up from the couch as he says, "M'gonna go change..." and promptly books it out of the common room.

Bakugou watches him go, his amusement ceasing slowly. He knew what Eijirou's problem was, but wasn't sure how to help his little.

...

Bakugou found Eijirou still in his room tangled in a dark long-sleeve shirt, failing to find the neck hole. He whimpers and flails his hands about for a moment before deflating.

His caregiver comes up behind him, silently helping him into his shirt. The little is startled at first but relaxes when his head finally pops out and he sees Bakugou there. When Eijirou gets his shirt on properly, Bakugou smoothes the ripples out as he calmly says, "I'm not him."

Eijirou stills. Him.

They both know who he is talking about.

Eijirou tries to shrug Bakugou's hands away, as if mentioning him was a huge offence. "I know..."

"I won't do what he did." Bakugou pushed further. And Eijirou just wanted to break.

Frustrated, his words become more forceful, filled with annoyance (or as much annoyance a little can maintain) "I know! Stop talking about him." He sniffed. "I don't want to wemember..."

But even as Bakugou gathered the little in his arms for some serious healing cuddles. It didn't stop Eijirou's mind from taking him back to a different place.

Back when he was barely a teen. At the ripe age of 12 with a deep bone desire for acceptance and validation. He made the ill-fated, naive decision to look for a caregiver on the Internet. The one he found was like a dream come true... at first.

He started out so kind and attentive, Eijirou really felt loved. He was encouraged to be little all the time and it was easy to slip when calling/texting him.

But then he started asking personal questions, making sure Eijirou was deep in little space, so as not to be suspicious. What grade was he in, and what school did he go to. Where he lived. He would sprinkle some less alarming questions in like his likes and dislikes to keep little Eijirou from figuring it out.

But Eijirou wasn't stupid. Even as a little, he knew what stranger danger was. So he started asking questions back.

"How old are you?"