💥BakuKami⚡part 2

Little Denki gets introduced to the rest of the bakusquad the next day. Requested

Bakugou had just come back from his morning run to find three idiots at his dorm. Like natural pests they incessantly knocked on his door, probably unaware that it was just Denki in there and not him.

Speaking of which, Bakugou immediately stomped forward and yanked Sero's arm away from his door before he could knock again, as well as blocking the other pink and red-haired classmates.

"I'm right here you dimwits!" He whisper-yelled, "now can it, you'll wake my baby!"

"Your baby?!" Mina clearly didn't get the memo and repeated in a high shrilly voice, shocked yet excited. "Are you saying Denki is your baby?! Ahh, that's so cute!!"

She narrowly dodged the small explosion blasted her way, noting the way Bakugou rose a finger to his lips and let out an aggressive "Shhh!"

Mina made an 'o' expression and brought her finger to her lips, whispering, "oops, sorry..."

Bakugou moved his gaze onto Kirishima who hadn't gotten on his nerves quite yet and raised an eyebrow at him.

The redhead shot his hands up in surrender and took a small step back, also whispering, "I'll be quiet."

After a few beats of silence, Bakugou nodded in approval, continuing. "Denki had a rough day yesterday obviously so I was letting him get a good night's sleep and didn't want to wake him up so early. So, why are you here? What do ya want?"

"To see Denki." Sero quietly chimed in. "We were worried about him."

A chorus of yeses followed Sero's words. Mina also added, "we couldn't find Denki in his room so we assumed he was in yours."

"Yea, he's here, but he's still sleeping so scram."

Kirishima's mouth opened to protest but was cut short when Bakugou's door opened. A sleepy blond appearing on the threshold. A hand holding both the doorknob and his Pikachu, along with his other hand in a fist rubbing at his half-open eyes. "Papa?"

Mina clapped a hand over her mouth to muffle her squeal, Kirishima couldn't hold back a smile at the adorable sight in from of him and Sero was also trying to cover up his fawning.

Bakugou was also at Denki's side instantly. "Hey, sugar bear. Good morning. How you feelin'?"

Denki yawned, mumbling out, "good..."

The little pressed into his caregiver and the ash-blond got the hint, lifting Denki into his arms. "You still sleepy? You can sleep for a few more hours if you'd like."

Denki tilted his head from side to side since his chin rested on Bakugou's shoulder, the others guessing that was meant to be a head shake. "No... Papa's awake so... Denki's awake..." The little said between yawns, making no one believe him.

But Bakugou had faith, chuckling, "Alright, bear. The gang wants to talk to you, are you up for it?"

That was when Denki realized he had an extra three sets of eyes on him, peeking a little golden eye open to see his friends watching him closely, expressions in awe. Shyly he hid his face in Bakugou's neck.

A chorus of awes sounded after he did so, making him blush.

"If you don't want to I can make them go away. It's not a problem, baby boy."

But Denki didn't want them to leave, clutching Bakugou's shoulder a little tighter as he brought his Pikachu stuffie to his chest he murmured, "wan them t'stay."