🕵️‍♂️TokoMina👽 & 🦈KiriBaku💥

When Tokoyami and Kirishima schedule a playdate for their littles.

Kirishima was having trouble lately in entertaining Katsuki. Being stuck in the dorms for privacy's sake only had so many activities to do within the four walls. And Katsuki didn't dare go out in public while little. Kirishima could only watch as Katsuki rotated from coloring, legos, and videogames throughout the day. Quickly getting bored after 5-10 minutes and whining to his caregiver. "Kiri. I'm bored!"

Kirishima was desperate at this point, he wished Katsuki could have a playmate, but he didn't know of any other littles in their class, and was too afraid to ask.

But it turns out he didn't have to be afraid. The opportunity jumped right out and bit him when Tokoyami walked by him while hanging out in the common room after training. "Hey, Tokoyami. Got the time?"

"Yeah sure it's..." Tokoyami went to pull his phone out of his pocket, only to be surprised by the baby pink panda teether in his hand. "Ah, crap..."

Tokoyami quickly shoved it back in his pocket, but Kirishima had already seen it.

The redhead perked up over the couch, attention glued to the bird hybrid. "Hey man, why do you have that? No judging of course!"

"Oh, it's not mine, it's Mina's...." Tokoyami answered smoothly, almost like he forgot he was actually talking to someone... "Oh sh-" he was about to turn and run when Kirishima cut in.

"No no, it's okay! I actually wanted to tell you something!" Kirishima swiftly jumped over the couch so he could talk quietly with Tokoyami. "Is Mina a little?"

Tokoyami paused, a curt nod following. "Yeah... how'd you know?"

Kirishima double-checked the room, making sure no one else came in before whispering. "Bakugou is a little too. I know a teether when I see one."

"Bakugou?" Tokoyami asked in disbelief. "Really? I never would have suspected."

Kirishima nodded. "I never would have suspected Mina either... actually now that I think about it Mina does seem like the kind to indulge in her childish side."

Tokoyami nodded too. "It helps her cope with a lot of things. She wanted to keep it under the radar though so I hope you don't-"

Kirishima cut him off with a wave of a hand, reassuring him. "Oh yea, of course not! I'd never do that! I was just wondering if maybe Mina would want to have a play-date with Bakugou? He's getting really bored."

"Mina is too. I'll ask her first but I'm sure she'd love that." Tokoyami started to back up, "I'll text you."

"Kay, thanks, bro."

...

Little Katsuki sat on the sidelines and watched Kirishima hurriedly clean up his room. The only thing allowed to be out was his little things and even then they were organized neatly on the chubadai table or in his toy box. "Kiri, what's happenin'?"

The nervous caregiver had shoved all their laundry in the closet and physically blocked it shut when it threatened to push stuff out. "Uh, what's happening? Oh! Didn't I tell you? Tokoyami and Mina are coming to visit!"

With no other context, it made little Katsuki very anxious. He didn't want others to know about his littlespace, they wouldn't understand and most likely make fun of him. "Wait, what?" He tried to pull himself out of his regression, nearly succeeding with the bad thoughts in his head.

Kirishima recognized what Katsuki was doing and went to reassure him. "No no no, baby, it's not like that. Mina is a little too and she wants to come play. So Tokoyami is bringing her over. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it sorta slipped my mind."