Chapter 5

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 5: Doctor Pei punches in on the fifth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 5: Doctor Pei punches in on the fifth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

However, the cheek rat cub was black bean eyes brightly, and the whole rat jumped forward like a happy child, and then rolled forward in a whisper, like a small ball, rolling into Pei Zhou's arms.

"Chi Chi-" The body bounced away suddenly, and it screamed happily, and then buried its head in front of Pei Zhou's chest, his short round tail trembling, which can be said to be very affectionate!

Pei Zhou's face was paralyzed, and he raised his hand to stop the cheek rat cub from trying to arch his head toward its chest.

Bastard! I have no milk at all! You you you... what are you going to do! !

Seeing that the little chick was about to bite where it shouldn't be bitten, in a hurry, Pei Zhou had to hold the restless silver-haired chick with his left hand, and use chopsticks with his right hand to hold a piece of milk-baked dragon bird shreds. It's in front of the cheek rat cub's nose.

The unusually fragrant shredded dragon bird meat suddenly attracted the attention of the young chick: "..." Sniff, sniff carefully.

Alas? Did the milk smell come from this thing?

The cheeky rat had a serious and contemplative expression on its face. Just when Pei Zhou's hand was sore, it shook the rat's whiskers, and finally opened its mouth and took the piece of meat away. .

"Puff, puff-" When the baby chinchilla tried to chew the food, the hair around its mouth was soaked in a circle of white milk, but it still looked ignorant and ignorant. It was so cute!

While Pei Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, watching it unconsciously sell cute, the fluff-controlling attributes hidden in his heart began to move around again.

-It's so cute, I really want to slap it! That silver hair looks soft and soft!

And just when he had this idea, he found that the mental power in his mind had become very active, and then looked intently.

The body of the silver-haired chick was actually divided into many areas by transparent lines of mental power, and each area was marked with different words: "If you dare to touch me, you will die, unhappy, unhappy, ordinary."

"!" What the **** is this, is it so arrogant not to touch it?

The corner of Pei Zhou's eyes jumped, he tentatively stretched out his hand, and carefully stroked the back of the chinchilla cub, where it said "General".

The cheeks chewed by the cheek rat cub paused, and the black bean eyes seemed to glance at him obliquely, and then showed a humane expression of "For your sake, I will spare it for the time being".

Pei Zhou's breathing was stagnant: "..." This look is too big, I dare not slap, dare not slap.

"Forget it, I'll feed it well." Pei Zhou gave up the idea of ​​licking the hair, took out a piece of wild paint sweet fruit cake from the lunch box, and handed it to the cheek rat cub's mouth.

Sweet fruit, as the name suggests, is a sweet and fragrant fruit with high quality and low price. It is the favorite of all vegetarian and omnivorous small animals, but you can't eat too much. If you eat too much, you will get tired.