Chapter 76-80

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 76: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 76th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 76: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 76th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The next day, at 8 o'clock in the morning, dark clouds were dense, and fine raindrops fell on the ground, making the sky and the earth gloomy.

Holding an umbrella in one hand and the little fox in the other, Osmond went to Pei Zhou's clinic.

"I'm here, are you there?"

Pei Zhou was lying on the bed and saw that there was Osmon's message on the light brain, he quickly glanced at it, and then rushed downstairs in excitement.

Open the door of the clinic.

He saw Osmond holding an umbrella in his hand, standing straight in the rain and fog, the other party was still wearing a military uniform, but contrary to his cold and hard temperament, he was still holding a small furry in his arms. Fox.

Looking at the person and the beast outside the door, Pei Zhou's face seemed to light up, and he ran into the rain excitedly.

"Mengmeng!"

And the little fox cub, who has been nestling in Osmond's arms wilfully, brightened his eyes when he saw someone coming, and the fox's face showed a familiar joy-"It's Doctor Pei! The legend will do it." Doctor Pei with lots of delicious food!"

Pei Zhou misunderstood the light in the little fox's eyes, thinking that the other party missed himself very much, and for a while, he was even more moved.

"You little fellow! I ran out without saying a word, so I was so anxious to death!"

Doctor Pei reprimanded like this, but his right hand gently rubbed the little guy's head.

Then, he raised his head to look at Osmond, wanting to thank him for a few words, and saw that he was also looking at him with his head down. Under the deep eyes, there is a kind of affection.

Pei Zhou unnaturally stepped back two steps, avoiding the world that Osmond had propped up with an umbrella, and his tight body relaxed.

He settled down and said with a smile: "It's windy and rainy outside. Come in quickly. I made the dragon bird porridge and spread the scallion dragon omelet! Let's eat together?"

The little fox's ears moved slightly, and he cheered, "Wow!"

Osmeng's eyes smiled: "I have long heard that the medicated diet made by Dr. Pei is delicious, and I can finally taste it today!"

Pei Zhou's ears were slightly red, and he pressed his back against the door: "Just put the umbrella in the bucket."

Osmon naturally handed the fox to Pei Zhou to hold him, and then took the umbrella by himself, facing Pei Zhou on his side, stretched the umbrella outside the door to shake off the rain.

It was at this time that Pei Zhou noticed that in order to prevent the little fox from getting into the rain as much as possible, Osmond had tilted the umbrella in his hand slightly to the left along the way, and his right shoulder was wet.

This kind of thoughtful behavior made Pei Zhou feel soft and faintly feel good about it.

He turned around, found a dry towel and handed it to Osmond: "Hurry up and wipe it, you are all wet, beware of a cold."