Chapter 121-125

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 121: Dr. Pei clocked in for the 121st day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 121: Dr. Pei clocked in for the 121st day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Ha ha ha ha…"

Seeing Osmond's extremely stunned smiling face, and seeing Raymond and Harpe as if they were embarrassed in the cream cake, Pei Zhou felt embarrassed.

He tugged at the corner of Osmond's clothes, and squeezed a sentence from between his teeth: "Osmond, don't go too far."

"They are both so miserable, you are still adding fuel to the fire..."

Osmond was pulled by Pei Zhou and tilted his body. He sat down on a chair next to him. His eyes were full of innocence: "What are you doing, you still feel distressed?..."

Osmond's fox stared at Pei Zhou unblinkingly, as if staring at a bad-hearted guy who was about to cheat. As long as he said a "yes", he could perform a fox cry on the spot.

Pei Zhou opened his mouth and found that he had lost his language ability: "..."

—"Bing! Queen of the worm's dressing room, four new stylists, one of them is already in place!"

Suddenly, a mechanical female voice sounded, making the room quiet, everyone looked around, but could not find where the sound was coming from.

Pei Zhou suddenly exclaimed: "Osmond!"

Several chains of light suddenly appeared on Osmond, who was sitting on the chair, binding his upper body, then tied his hands and feet, and confined him to the seat.

Osmond was startled: "???"

"Hahahaha..." Raymond and Harpe on the side laughed like revenge. They sat on the chairs, unable to move, but kicked their legs with excitement: "You got the trick too, right? Osment !"

"Wait, the test in this room is super abnormal, you can't pass it..."

"Yes, yes, you should keep that mirror for yourself!!"

Pei Zhou and Osmen looked at each other, and Dr. Qi and Hexi quickly walked to them, frowning: "What happened?"

Just as Pei Zhou was about to explain, the mechanical female voice sounded again.

—"The remaining three stylists, please be in place quickly, otherwise they will be regarded as invading orc spies and will be expelled. The countdown is 10, 9, 8..."

Harpey's expression changed: "You guys go out quickly...get out and find a way to save us."

Raymond roared: "It's too late to get out of the room, get a seat and sit down!"

Pei Zhou, Dr. Qi, and Hexi were caught off guard, and the scene fell into a little chaos.

But fortunately, before the countdown ended, they each picked up their seats and sat down.

As a result, several chains of light also appeared to lock them.

Pei Zhou smiled bitterly: "Well, we are all the same now!"

Hessie licked her dry lips, and said sternly: "What the **** the show crew is doing again, I, I, I...I'm your gold master dad, put me down quickly! Otherwise, or I won't give you money!"

Dr. Qi tried to push his glasses, but moved his arm and found that the strap was really strong: "..."

Seeing the big round table in the middle began to rotate, an unknown premonition loomed in everyone's hearts.