Chapter 51-60

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 51: Dr. Pei clocked in on the fifty-first day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 51: Dr. Pei clocked in on the fifty-first day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

A good night's sleep, the next day, Pei Zhou started working in the clinic again.

Since his clinic has been connected to the Star Blog Hot Search and Star News Network before, now "Ark Clinic" has completely become famous in the interstellar world.

Often nearby orcs will come to him for spiritual guidance.

Pei Zhou became very busy. Unlike before, he had so much free time to make medicated diet, so I could only choose some simple medicinal soup to make.

However, the output of medicated diet on his side is not up, and on the other side, under the effect of word-of-mouth, his daily medicated diet orders are increasing day by day.

Even if there are several large medical furnaces in the laboratory that cook soup overnight, they are often sold out and cannot be supplied at all.

Moreover, medicated diet is different from medicine. The effect of taking it once is not obvious, and it must be taken for a long time to see the benefits.

So now, not only the netizens under his Xingbo complained about his hunger marketing, but even the orc villagers who also lived in Warren Star had some opinions on him.

After all, he had promised everyone before that everyone could buy medicated diet.

So, sending away the last customer in the morning, Pei Zhou took advantage of the lunch break, and an idea came up. Anyway, he has to cook for himself and Mengmeng every day. Why not take advantage of this time to start a live broadcast? Teach everyone how to cook medicated meals at home?

The cooking process of medicinal food is not difficult. The key lies in two points, 1: the purification treatment of medicinal materials, and 2: the combination of medicinal materials and food materials.

In the former, he can purify the medicinal materials and hang them in the store for sale, and in the latter, he can teach everyone how to do it through live broadcast.

Thinking about it this way, Pei Zhou immediately felt that it was very feasible.

"Mengmeng, I'm going to cook for you, you can play by yourself first."

Pei Zhou was excited, he rubbed Mr. Fox's head, turned around and planned to go to the laboratory on the second floor.

Seeing Pei Zhou coming upstairs, Mr. Fox didn't want to be alone.

So it also stood up and chased after it with four short legs.

Pei Zhou looked at the hair dumplings behind his feet, couldn't help but push his glasses, pursing his lips: "What? Do you want to cook with me?"

"Ooooo!"

Mr. Fox raised his beautiful face, staring at Pei Zhou innocently with a pair of sapphire eyes. The small listing hanging on his fluffy chest was cute and conspicuous.

"All right, but don't run around in the laboratory." Pei Zhou didn't stop it either.

When I came to the laboratory on the second floor, I prepared all the ingredients and medicinal materials. Then I turned on the light brain, opened the Xingwang live broadcast software, chose the free sharing channel, and named my live broadcast room "Doctor Pei's live broadcast room", and A 360° holographic image, 100% olfactory simulation... and other conditions are set in the optical brain.