Chapter 81-85

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 81: Dr. Pei clocks in for the eighty-first day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 81: Dr. Pei clocks in for the eighty-first day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On Saturday, it came in a flash.

In the past few days, Pei Zhou's clinic has reopened, and the intermediate veterinary certificate is mounted in the lobby on the first floor of the clinic.

Thanks to Zhu Pipi's promotion of medicated diet, Pei Zhou's fame has been completely blown out, and everyone knows that there is a Doctor Pei in the interstellar space.

Since learning that Dr. Pei’s clinic has moved to the main star, many guests have come to the door for mental counseling in a lively mood.

Therefore, a few days before the opening, Pei Zhou was almost too busy.

After finally getting through the weekend, he was able to catch a breath.

"It seems that the recruitment of an assistant cannot be delayed..."

Sitting on the sofa, Pei Zhou took a sip of the clear fire herbal tea he made, and this thought came to his mind.

He turned on Guangnao, put the herbal tea aside, and deliberatedly wrote out his recruitment notice.

Work location: Sunshine Eos Advanced Clinic

Position: Assistant

Requirements: graduated from junior college, medical knowledge is preferred, work experience is preferred.

Work content: The front desk registers the guests who make appointments for mental counseling, helps to withdraw medicines according to the diagnosis report, counts the daily turnover, and counts the drug inventory at the end of the month.

Benefits: 3500 crystal coins, food and housing, five insurances and one housing fund, five holidays and two holidays, paid annual leave, and year-end travel.

Note: (Medicated meals prepared by Doctor Pei will be provided for two meals a day), (Accommodation is a single room, not a dormitory)

After reading his own recruitment notice from start to night, after confirming that there were no problems, Pei Zhou posted it on the orc job search website.

Then, he printed out a paper copy and posted it at the door of his clinic.

After doing all this, he clapped his hands and went to the kitchen.

Several new dishes that he is still experimenting with are being cooked in the stove in the kitchen.

"Beilong Shiquan Nourishing Pot", "Tear Salt Baked Dragon Bird", "Healthy Fungus Soup", "Milk Fragrant Crystal Mixed Cake"...

As for the last "sweet and sour chrysanthemum fish".

It may not be possible to make it with a medicine furnace, so he has to fry it with heat and crisp it himself.

And the most important thing about chrysanthemum fish is the last sauce. There is no ketchup here, and he has to prepare a sweet sauce by himself.

"Mankaxing queen honey, cherry tomatoes, wild berries... these three are combined, I wonder if they can imitate the taste of tomatoes?"

"Or cherry tomatoes, rock sugar, sour lemon...these three combinations have a better effect?"

Thinking it's better to experiment.