Chapter 111-115

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 111:

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 111:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At this time, the heavy snowfall of winter has fallen, and the whole planet has become a piece of silver, with a few shadows of dead branches falling in front of the window lattice in the afternoon, lining the sunlight with the chill.

After the cold weather, there were fewer guests, and Pei Zhou took Little Sister Rabbit’s annual vacation and let it go back to his planet for the winter. He stayed in the clinic and occasionally asked Osmond to help.

In the clinic, Pei Zhou sat lazily on the front desk chair, his feet afraid of the cold buried under a pile of fluffy belly, and the heating beside him made him so comfortable that he was drowsy.

Suddenly, the light brain on the table heard a "Ding Dong" message prompting, and Pei Zhou was awake and turned around.

As soon as his body moved, the pile of fluff under his feet responded. The big fox blinked sleepily, stood up lazily, shook his hair, opened his mouth and yawned.

Immediately afterwards, it turned its body, stretched its two front paws on Pei Zhou’s knees, kicked on the ground with its two short legs, raised the pointed face of melon seeds, and stared innocently at a pair of sapphire eyes. With Pei Zhou.

"Wow?" What happened?

"Oh, it's Zhu Pippi's message." Pei Zhou clicked on the chat dialog.

"Woo..." In the big winter, what did he find you for?

Mr. Fox had his head and wanted to watch the computer. He put his hind legs on the floor, and his little paws made "Papa" and "Papa" sounds. Even if the movement was not loud, it was a bit disturbing.

Pei Zhou glanced at it and couldn't help but twitch his mouth slightly.

Bend down, picked up the big fox laboriously, and put it on his lap.

As soon as he curled up in Pei Zhou's arms, the big fox stopped moving.

But with just such a move, Pei Zhou felt a little panting. He secretly thought: Although it is easy to get fat in winter, this stupid fox is also too heavy, shouldn't it be time to lose weight?

However, the big fox didn't even notice Pei Zhou's thoughts, a pair of fox eyes glowed brightly, looking at Guangmin.

"Oh?" Zhu Pipi wants you to go to a variety show to promote medicated diet?

Pei Zhou overflowed with a light "um" from his throat, and continued to look at the message sent by the other party.

Zhu Pipi first congratulated Pei Zhou for becoming a senior veterinarian, and turned around and mentioned about the "new medicated diet".

Zhu Pippi said that this hot pot tastes very good, but the way of eating is a bit special and may need to be promoted. It just so happened that he recently sponsored a variety show. He hoped that Dr. Pei could record two episodes, which would be considered as playing for Zhu Daheng Food Factory. An advertisement.

"Infinite Adventure Planet?"

Pei Zhou’s eyes lit up. This variety show can be said to be one of the hottest shows today. Every issue will invite some famous interstellar veterinarians, military personnel, and scientific research workers to participate, and go to some strange planets to complete the various Kind of task.