Chapter 116-120

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 116: Dr. Pei clocked in the one hundred and sixteenth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 116: Dr. Pei clocked in the one hundred and sixteenth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

[Di, your companion, Agent Harper, has been discovered by the Zerg and arrested and imprisoned! 】

[Dip, your companion-Worker Remont has been found by the Zerg, arrested and imprisoned! 】

[Di, there are only four agents on the mission. Agent xx, please continue to cheer! 】

Pei Zhou, Hessi, Osmond and others who were still on the road all received the prompt tone at the same time.

"Damn, got caught so soon?"

Hessie snorted coldly: "It's really useless, I haven't taken any action yet!"

He raised his hand to support his chin, cast his eyes through the round window of the aircraft, and thought to himself: "Sure enough, he is a stupid wolf. He would actually squeeze the public suspension car. It's weird not to be recognized!"

"How comfortable it is to fly in an aircraft like me, rich and unrestrained! Humph."

"Raymond was discovered?"

Osmond lowered his head and glanced at the bracelet, then raised his head to look at the bustling crowd around him, and he became more guarded.

-As a military star who often appears in variety shows, Osmond knows very well that this kind of variety show has an endless stream of ways to punish people. Once it falls into the "punishment link", it may be another dark history.

He cautiously avoided the crowds in line at the suspension station, stopped in front of the aircraft ticket booth, lowered his head, and covered his face with long black hair, with a sneaky appearance, raised his hand expertly to the automatic ticket vending machine. Transfer 100 to the machine and choose an aircraft.

After a while, the apron on the ground automatically opened, a royal blue aircraft appeared in front of him, and Osment quickly sat in.

As soon as he left the ground, seeing the crowd on the ground getting smaller and smaller, Osment let out a long sigh of relief: "It seems it's too late..."

"This is... the Zerg Fortress Museum?"

At this time, as the fastest acting "agent", Pei Zhou had already got off the aircraft.

He raised his head and glanced shockingly at the surrounding buildings, his eyes flashed with excitement, and everything was like a scene in a science fiction blockbuster at the end of the day.

In winter (日 rì), the magnificent sunset creeps on the horizon, the tower-like spires towering into the clouds, and the downward projection (shè) laser illuminates the flying snowflakes. They are halfway between the golden dusk and the dense night. Dancing, countless huge alien insects and beasts stood on the square and paced back and forth, staring at the visitors with scarlet cold eyes, like living creatures.

Pei Zhou stood on the battlefield resembling ruins, and looked back at the entrance building of the museum. There was a damaged starship with a hole in it, and the aircraft he was riding in just swooped through the hole. Flew to the sky again and left here.