Chapter 91-95

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 91: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 91st day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 91: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 91st day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Osmond, you help me hold the ladder, I am going down!"

Pei Zhou was sitting on the back of the Cryolophosaurus, his buttocks were so cold that he almost didn't feel it, and his voice trembled to Osmon below.

Osmon hurriedly moved a ladder nearly two meters high, put it next to the body of the ice ridge dragon, reached out to Pei Zhou, and helped him walk down step by step, shaking slightly.

When he took Pei Zhou's hand, he found that the palm of the opponent was cold.

Osmon was really distressed. He gave the Cryolophosaurus a fierce look, and stared at the Cryolophosaurus so that his back was cold. The dragon's tail didn't dare to move...

"Well, this guest's mental guidance is finished."

Pei Zhou put his hands in the warm water and soaked for a while, and the temperature of his hands began to slowly recover. This is the fourth mental diversion he has done today, but he should turn his head and look at a group of rows in the lobby. With the honest big man in the team, his heart is really mixed.

The guests are here, and he can't drive them all away.

Pei Zhou sighed helplessly, took his hand out of the warm water, wiped the towel on the side, but suddenly felt a little pain in his palm.

He hissed softly.

"What's the matter...What's the matter..." Pei Zhou hasn't reacted yet, Osmond has already pulled Pei Zhou's hand, and turned his hand over his palm nervously and looked carefully.

Seeing that Pei Zhou's palm was already broken, it was red and swollen, and there were little blood beads.

It should have been scratched by the rough spine of the opponent when he hit the dragons just now.

At that moment, Osmond's heart was twitched: "You have to get medicine!"

Then, he dragged Pei Zhou involuntarily and walked to the pharmacy.

Pei Zhou got angry as soon as he saw Osmond, he dragged his hand back angrily: "What kind of medicine, no!"

Osmond turned his head and looked at Pei Zhou for a long time. He looked at Pei Zhou with a guilty conscience. Only then did he relax his tight face.

Relying on his greatness, Osmond stretched out his hand and rubbed Pei Zhou's head, his tone was helpless and petting: "Okay, don't make me feel bad, okay?"

"boom-!"

There was a timid noise in the entire lobby, and some people yelled "Sister-in-law!". Under the eyes of everyone, Pei Zhou's face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"O, Si, Mongolia!"

Pei Zhou was so angry that he couldn't wait to jump up and blast the other side's dog's head!

However, Osmond turned his head, gently raised his index finger to his lips, and made a "hush" expression, calming the crowds of animals who were not afraid of the excitement.

The corner of Osmond’s mouth turned up, and he said: "I think you are all very free. There is still time to come out for mental counseling at work. I will contact Marshal Federer to see how he cleans up you."