Ch. 27 : May I be Your Family?

Author's POV

Drtttt! Drttttt!

Gulf rushes to get his phone. Leaving his dining table where everyone is eating now. He smiles ear-to-ear. It's a video-call from his hubby. He immediately answers it.

"Phiiii~"

"Hello, babyyy~ I miss you soooooo much!"

"Ohoooo~ The sweetest couple in action!", First teases them.

"Phii, look at First! He teases me...", Gulf pouts.

"Mr. Chalongrat.", First suddenly panics.

"Just kidding, sir!"

"Eh? Is that Doctor Mild?"

"Oh, right! I forget to tell you, phi. Doctor Mild is having dinner with us tonight..."

"Hello, Doctor Mild!"

"Hello, Mr. Suppasit!"

"Baby, are you having dinner now?"

"Yes! First and P'Ja are also here. It's really fun! P'Ja also brought many foods. I love it all!", Mew giggles.

"It's good that you are happy. Since you're eating now, how about we talk later?"

"Okay!"

"Call me when you are done! Bye, baby! Love you, both!"

"We love you too, daddy!"

The call ended. Gulf is back to the table. He continues eating. The dinner is full of laughter and tease. Doctor Mild's eyes get teary. His heart feels the warmth. After years of living alone, he never even went out with his friends. He is always busy working. But, right now, he is eating with someone who just asked him to be his family this afternoon. Part of him is really really happy. He could feel their sincerity. He is glad that destiny brought them to meet each other.

Few hours later, everyone has gone home, except First. His bestie was lonely since Mew left for business trip. That's why he stay with Gulf. Plus, he is worried if something happens when Gulf's alone. Both of them go to their own room.

Once Gulf is done with his routine, he climbs up the bed. He is really excited to talk with his hubby. He takes his phone and calls Mew immediately. Both are smiling widely.

"Daddyyyyyyy~"

"Babyyyyyyy~"

"Ohoo~ You must be really missed me, hm?", Gulf nods.

"We miss you, daddy! Please come back home soon naa~"

"Daddy miss you, big baby and small baby! Daddy will fly back tomorrow night. Wait for daddy naa~"

"Yeay! Daddy is going home soon! So, how is your day, phi? Was it tiring? You didn't skip lunch and dinner, right?"

"I'm tired, but I don't mind because if my work done faster, I can go home earlier. I'm already miss youuuu so much. You also don't worry naa~ My assistant always orders meals for me on time, so I don't skip lunch nor dinner..."

"Ah! No one flirted with you, right?", the big baby glares.

"Even someone flirted with me, I will only have my eyes on you, baby~"

"Tsk! Someone did flirt with you, right? Sobs... Sobs-"

"No, no, no! Don't cry naa~ I rejected them immediately. I even put my fierce expression just like I show when I teach. Besides, none of them could beat yo-"

"Them? More than one person flirted with you? You... You... HUAAAAAAAA!"

BANG!

First barges in with irregular breath. He just ran from his bedroom when heard Gulf crying loudly. His expression abruptly changes to "so done" face. Now, he knows why his bestie cries like crazy at night.