Ch. 35 : My Darkest Side

Gulf's POV

A month later...

In one month, many things change. I, for example, only can go out with P'Mew. It's not that he doesn't believe our family, but he wants to protect me on his own. He also work from home just to keep me company. However, even he didn't say it, I know he is traumatized by that incident. I was in danger and his cousin is still in a coma until today. Talking about P'Ja, sometimes I dream about him on a big maze with Chan. I talked to Great-grandpa about that. He says it's actually the real condition of them. It shows us that they are still on this important mission. P'Ja, my best friend is still waiting for you. He comes to hospital every day. Please don't be gone too long naa~

"Baby, what are you thinking about?"

"Hm?"

"I said, what are you thinking about?"

"P'Ja and Chan..."

"Did you dream about them again last night?", I nod.

"They almost got caught. Fortunately, they realized the situation quickly and ran away. Gosh! It's really a scary place..."

"I hope they will find the way out soon..."

"I hope the same too..."

"But, baby, are you sure about this party? You don't need to attend this party though. It will only make you tired. You are nine month pregnant now. You should take a rest...", I chuckle.

"I'm fine, daddy~ Besides, this is company annual event. How can I miss it?"

"You can't miss the event, or you can't miss the buffet?"

"The event is important, but food is just as important. Hehe~", he giggles while shaking his head.

"Please let me come naaa~ I promise I will be good boy and not walk around..."

"Okay, okay... You can attend it, but only for an hour naa~ At eight sharp, we will go home..."

"Deal!"

"By the way, how is First? Is he alright?"

"Yup! He is still waiting at hospital. But, he looks happier. Everyday, he talks to P'Ja or reads some stories for him. He even watches virtual concert together with P'Ja. He is really unbelievable..."

"Hahaha! So, that's why both of you are best friend!"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Nothing, baby. Let's get ready for the party!", P'Mew ruffles my hair.

All of you have to know that my best friend went viral on social media because of that. People are so touched by their love story. Just imagine, he joined a virtual concert from hospital with his boyfriend who is still in coma.

*** Flashback ***

I am accompanying them at hospital after my check-up. P'Mew is going on a meeting with hospital board. I pout. So boring! Look at my best friend who is attending a virtual concert by video conference. Luckily, he doesn't use earphone or this room will be too quiet.

"Nahhhh, we are on the most awaited session now! Tam will choose one lucky fans to talk with him on this virtual concert. Let's guess who will be the luckiest fans today naa~"

"Hmmmm~ Who am I gonna choose naaa? Oh, right there! Number 1085!"

"1085? Me? You chose me?!", he squeals with joy.

"Yes, you 1085! What's your name?"

"My name is First, phi..."

"Oh, hi, First! By the way, where are you right now? Is it a hospital?"