Ch. 29 : Challenging The Strongest One

Author's POV

"LEAVE!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY BABYYYYYY!"

Gulf has lost his mind when the bad spirit from Tanaka suddenly appears inside the room. It walked closer to Gulf. The spirit never took his eyes off from Gulf's tummy. Of course, Gulf realized its intention. No matter how loud he shouts, it doesn't stop the spirit at all. He can't think straight anymore. He starts throwing things to it.

"GO AWAY! DON'T TAKE MY BABY! DON'T HURT MY BABY!"

Meanwhile, Mew who just arrived at the top floor is shocked as he can hear Gulf's screaming voice. It's weird because Mew's office is sound-proofed room. Plus, he feels like he gets to see how panicked Gulf is. But, Mew doesn't care about it at all. He just runs as fast as possible. The scene inside the meeting room makes him really worried.

*** Flashback ***

Bright is getting worried. Gulf has gone to toilet for fifteen minutes. So, he decides to check the toilet.

"Gulf?! H-Hey, what happen?!"

The bodyguard is shocked when he finds Gulf sitting on the floor with that pale face. The latter has no response at all. Bright panics. He knows something bad happened to his friend. He helps him stand and brings him back to office.

Looking Gulf is that weak, Bright gives him water as soon as they are inside Mew's office. Even for grab that glass, his hand is already trembling. Bright is worried about Gulf's condition and almost send message to his boyfriend, Win.

"B-Bright... Tell them... to cancel the contract... Ka... Kanata construction... has bad intention..."

"W-What?!"

"I record him earlier... S-Show this video and they'll believe...", Gulf passes his phone.

"B-But-"

"Tell them now!"

Bright repeatedly texted and called Win, but he can't reach him. At the end, he runs to meeting room. Leaving Gulf alone.

Bright runs as fast as possible to fifth floor where the meeting held. He doesn't use the lift because it will take time for the lift to arrive at 21th floor. He finally reaches the room. By the time he arrived, they are on contract signing process. Mr. Tanaka just finished and now it's Mew's turn. He holds his pen.

"Win, tell P'Mew to hold this meeting. Urgent!"

"What?!"

"Gosh! Just tell him now! Gulf's condition is dropping again!", Win's eyes widen.

"Why did you just tell me now?! And, why did you leave Gulf alone?!"

"You didn't read my messages nor pick up my call!"

"Then, you have to call P'Mew directly!", Bright chuckles.

"For god's sake! You better stop him from signing that damn contract now!"

Win rushes to his boss. Luckily, Mew hasn't finished signing. It's just half of his full signature.

"Sir, an emergency occurs.", Mew stops signing halfway and frowns.

"Why are you telling me that? Can't you see what I am doing now?"

"This is really important, sir."

"What do you mean? Tell me clearly!"

Bright can't stand it anymore. He goes to his boss and asks permission to show something in meeting room. After that, a video is played.