♡ Author's Note ♡

Dear my beloved readers,

We have arrived at the end of this story. I really thank you for your support. Thank you for your patience in waiting for my story. Reading your comment gave me spirit to finish "Il Segno". But, I just realized it took me more than a year to finish this story 555 I'm sorry naa...

To be honest, I think this is the hardest story to write for me. I wasn't confident about this story. I was worried if you guys would dislike the storyline and find it strange. At first, I just wanted to share the story because part of it were real story. I thought it would be great if I could share with you guys. But, the plot was getting complicated. I'm stuck in a problem that I created myself. That's why it takes me a while to finish each chapter.

Regardless of anything, I really thank you guys. Publishing stories here is something I'm really proud of. I never thought that my work would be liked by people. I'm really happy and will be happier if you guys can get happiness from reading my stories. After this, I don't know when will I upload new story. I'm currently quite busy in my real life.

Now is the time for us to part. May your day be filled with good things, surrounded by good people, and always happy. I hope you are also blessed with a good health. Take care guys and see you!!

With love,

Panpan ♡

EXTRA NOTE:

I forget one more thing. I'm currently planning new story. All I can say, it will full of plot twist and action. But, I might won't upload it until I finish the whole story. If I have plenty of free time and my writing mode is on, I'll quickly finish it. Hehe~ That's all guys. And, see you!