SP :; 3

Mu Qing snorts. "Hm. Well I do think he's quite strong and has good skills in battles especially if the attention wasn't clearly on him."

"Why so?"

"I had read his speciality was a bow. Long-ranged, he'd be a good sniper then." He shrugs, putting down his chopsticks. "But I suppose he'd also be decent in a one on one fist fight or how else would he be called the legendary Nan Yang of the South if he cannot even fight in a short-range battle?"

Nan Feng looked smug at that, smiling slyly as he nods. "Anything else?"

"I also think he's quite an idiot." Mu Qing remarks, watching as the smile soon dropped into a frown. "An idiot, a man who's honestly too dumb to make a decision for himself especially when he was once a mortal - I mean leaving the emperor when he was already in shambles? Frankly, others would have still stayed."

"You can't just say that without knowing the whole truth as to why he left."

"He left for a woman didn't he?" Mu Qing smiles, one that did not reach his eyes as he shrugged. "I've read alot of scrolls regarding God's history backgrounds and most of them said Nan Yang left for a woman or lost lover if not left to cultivate himself to Heaven."

Nan Feng frowns deeper. He narrows his eyes before swallowing his wine in one go. "You know humans love a sort of romantic tale. You don't know which one is honest truth."

"True. But we live in the South, do you really think the mortals would go as far as changing the ruler's history just for their own entertainment?" The silverette rolled his eyes. "Why are you getting so defensive? Are you really that dedicated to your Nan Yang you won't even let me stain his image by telling the truth?"

Nan Feng clenches his jaw unnoticeable, shaking his head before putting on the most fakest smile Mu Qing had ever seen from him. "The God of the West, General Qi Ying, Quan Yizhen." He says instead, continuing what they had started and made no room for argument.

"Ah, the God that likes to beat up his worshippers if they even talk so much about how awful the hair of his Shixiong?" Mu Qing asks, feigning being deep in thought before clicking his tongue. "He's strong yet dumb as well. Why the fuck would you even beat up your worshippers in the first place? They'd only have a reason to talk bad about his shixiong since getting beaten up by a God is nothing but a blessing for the mortals. He lacks supervision, thus, he was known and probably is still childish when it comes to how he acts, always resulting in fists instead of a casual conversation." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "But I do say that his taste in straight robes is good. Though I haven't seen his statues, I've read some about his appearance and there was nothing but exquisite style." He nods in approval for a moment as he chewed on his third roll.

Nan Feng looked even more sour but didn't protest as he pours another of his wine. "The God of the East, General Tai Hua, Lang Qianqiu."

"His obsession with the Emperor when he found out he was his infamous Fangxin Guoshi was quite.. odd as per say." Mu Qing starts, glancing at the door only to see that it turned pitch black. He makes a mental note to thank Chin Wei for always leaving the backdoor to the mountain open. "I must say he is also quite dumb - honestly, most of the martial Gods are dumb to me. What he lacks in brain makes up his determination to fight 'till the end and strength."

"You're literally just saying the same opinions but in different words."

"That's called being honest. You asked what I think of them, this is what you get." Mu Qing waves him off, clearing his throat as he ponders what he'd say next, only to shake his head when he couldn't think of anything else.

"The God of the North, General Ming Guang, Pei Ming."

"His pride's quite immaculate." The silverette sighed in sarcasm. "The fact he couldn't let himself be helped by a woman such as the Rain Master because his ego couldn't take it?" He huffed a breath, smacking the hand that attempted to take a roll. "That's mine don't touch it." He scowls, earning an amused glance before he continues. "But his determination to protecting those he are fond of is impressive and quite something people should start learning. He's taste in women - though he acts as though sleeping with women will stroke his ego, is also something people should learn of." He finally stands up, pulling out a golden bar from his robes before putting it on the counter where Jian Lian stared at in surprise. "Tell Li Zhao I sent my prayers for his well-being."