SP :; 11

"Reached the nobility. The throne. The Heavens. Nothing. Useless if it didn't bring me glee."

He bit back a sigh. Willing himself not to burn the decrepit epistle in his hand.

Tired wasn't even the right word for what he was currently feeling.

It was more of the strong desire to pass out here and now, and not bothering to give a damn about his surroundings, and measuring the fact they were in an unknown land. He wasn't sure if there was any wild, random animals ready to devour his entire person or creepy mortals ready to sell his organs if he did, but he couldn't care less.

All he knew was that the sun was trying its hardest to shower him with an endless scorching heat of rays until he feels third degree burns. Exaggerating wasn't even included - atleast for him - with this comments. His legs were starting to ache like it got hit with a brick a hundred times, muscles sore and he was soaking in his own sweat. He shudders.

His silver hair was a bit disheveled, small strands coming to stick on his forehead and neck. He had removed his mantle, used the whole of it to cover his head but when that didn't work he took his outer layers off - not without Nan Feng scolding him for being indecent and them bickering for a whole while until it ended with Nan Feng carrying his saber and mantle - to wrap it over his head, tucking his ponytail into it as well so his loose silver bangs were the only ones seen.

Uncertain why he even agreed to come. Seeing as the place they were in was in the east, a terrible distance between it and his kingdom. If his father and Guoshi ever finds out where he is now, he'd probably be thrown out of Yin Meigui mountain. He shudders again at that.

"Nan Feng - Nan Feng are we there yet." He huffed, pausing momentarily to catch his breath for what seemed to be the hundred time of that day. He starting to think he was old. A century years old and not seventeen from his own observantions of himself the moment they started their hiking trip that the latter thought was a good idea to be a break from their usual trainings.

Nan Feng merely chuckled, tracing his steps downwards to give the jug of water for the prince that glared at it before eventually taking it. "You can battle with me for an entire day but can't walk a hundred steps?" He muses, a teasing smile on his lips.

"Walking up a fucking mountain is different!" Mu Qing makes vague gestures, one hand coming up to wipe his lips as he passes back the jug of water. Sighing in relief once he sees the top rocks.

The latter drinks from the same jug, adjusting the mantle on his shoulder as he shakes his head with another laugh. "Your body is just not used to walking quite a distance, your highness. Was your wound on your leg healed?"

With that, Mu Qing softly skims his fingers on his thigh, tracing the slit before nodding his head. It was a wound he acquired just recently. The biggest one yet and one he was extremely annoyed about as it required a shit ton of excuses for Guoshi on how he got it and a few days of not able to walk properly without having to lean on something or someone if there wasn't a something. Thus, that also meant a few days of not being able to have a sword fight.

Perhaps it was the moment of silence that got the latter questioning. Tilting his head in the process, "Does it hurt? I could ca-"

"No and no you cannot and will not carry me." The silverette leers, glaring before huffing again. He shoots a pointed look at him to keep moving to which the other did so after giving him another one of those indecipherable expressions that Mu Qing was too exhausted to even try and think so much about. Fanning himself with his sleeve, he followed not long after debating with himself if this hike was worth it.