SP :; 4

Nan Feng quirks up, crossing his legs as he rests his jaw on his knuckles with a sly grin. "Nameless servant?"

"Yes." Mu Qing grits out as though the words alone were being pulled out of him.

"You need to give more description, your highness. I am not aware of all the mortal's tales." There it was again, the tone that sounded as if he was above all else, even a king.

Mu Qing's hands twitched. He somehow wanted to punch the man, no difference to what he felt when they first met. "They didn't give a precised.. description. He was said to be the servant that accompanied the Flower Crowned Prince along with the Imperial Guard." He says dryly as he flexs his fingers. Feeling sore from having to grip the wooden handle of the brush for so long.

Nan Feng unnoticeably tensed. "Well, what do you want to know?" He questions coolly.

"Name? What he looks like? What he did? Who he is in general? If he really used himself as a distraction?" Mu Qing paused, ostensibly hesitating even more. In the end, he just pursed his lips in a tight, flat line.

The man didn't ask what was wrong and why he suddenly stopped. Just leaning on the tree comfortably like it was a lump of soft feathers instead of stabbing specks of hard wood. "I can't say a name as people intend to use random names. Varying from Fu Feng to Feng Qing to Nan Zhen. After having to endure countless of random names, they just then resulted in calling this servant as a nameless, unknown servant. Especially because neither the Emperor or General Nan Yang even talked about him."

Mu Qing nodded mutely. Slowly piecing out the words and growing tired from having to stand up, he moves to sit down on the ground just infront of the man. "If the two didn't talk about him, how did he even exist in this whole.. thing." He gestures with his hands as if to explain what he couldn't voice out.

Nan Feng leisurely hummed, the smile not wavering. "Crimson Rain Sought Flower delivered a small speech in the Heavens once a few centuries ago just after General Nan Yang infuriated him. Digging up the past to shut the General up." He says as his eyes were glued stuck to the silverette who didn't seem to be uncomfortable with it. "That's where the three; Xianle Trio were now learned of."

"You seem to know alot of informations about the Heaven." Mu Qing remarks, narrowing his eyes doubtfully.

"I enjoy reading nonsensical things about the Gods and their origins." Nan Feng snickered. "With how he looked, well..I have read alot of his appearance but majority of them had described him as this gentle, prestine fine man with a milky toned skin and black sharp eyes. It was also quite often said that he had a black smooth silky hair that shines so beautifully under the light, always tied in a neat ponytail." Then he paused, eyes unfocused as though contemplating his words. "Many says that he would become a tenuous scholar and ascend as a Civil God if not an Elemental one if it wasn't for his unfortunate poverty that led him to become a servant."

Mu Qing unconsciously gulped. Licking his suddenly dry lips, he nods again. "You describe him as if you're reading a book." He shakes his head with a frown. "What happened to him?"

The smile on the latter's lips widened at the curiosity of his tone. "Despite the people saying he died in the fall of the Xian Le Kingdom, he didn't. He ascended as the Martial God of the Southwest just beside his hu-rival." He clears his throat. "General Nan Yang of the Southeast."

"So there was a time where the South was divided." Mu Qing frowned deeper. "If that was the case, where is he now?"

"Dead." Nan Feng retaliates simply.

The silverette rolled his eyes. "So he died after he ascended."

"Yes. Not long after."

"How?"