4nemo

Word count: 947

POV: You're the manager for 4nemo and behind the scenes they control you more than you control them.

•Public humiliation
•Group sex
•Submissive reader

I shifted uncomfortably in the passenger's seat of the car. Xiao, who was driving, gave me a side eye and I stopped immediately. The other three members of the boy group sat in the back, talking.

We pulled into the restaurant parking lot and the three in the back exited, but before I could Xiao pulled me in by the chin and looked me in the eyes.

"Be good, " he sharply demanded and a wave of vibrations broke into my body, making me flinch. I nodded my head as heat piled onto my cheeks.

We joined the others and went inside. It was an Italian restaurant, nothing really fancy about it. We were seated at a booth, I was sitting next to Xiao, and we looked over the menus.

"Wonder if they have dandelion wine here..." Venti said as he looked over the drinks.

"You're not getting shit faced tonight, V, " Aether responded with an exaggerated sigh. He pointed at me while still looking at Venti, "We have things to do later and you aren't participating if you're drunk. Plus, they're gonna card you. "

Venti sighed and agreed to stay sober for the night. The waiter came and I suddenly felt a low vibration coming from the butt plug I was wearing. I exhaled and looked over at Xiao, he wasn't even looking at me. I kept my face down until the waiter asked for my order. Mid sentence the vibration increased and I had to keep myself from making a lewd sound.

When the waiter left I shoved my face into the table and brought my hands to my mouth. I felt my insides growing warmer as the vibration finally came to a close. But even as happy as I was, I was also craving stimulation.

"Keep your head up, don't want people to get worried about you, Y/N, " Xiao whispered and put it on max vibration.

"Stop being so cruel, hand me that, " Kazuha said and took Xiao's phone. He put it on a low setting and put the phone out of Xiao's reach.

While we were eating Venti idly grabbed the phone and I felt a sudden change in vibration, quick and strong pulsing. I grabbed onto Xiao's sleeve from shock and my mouth dropped open.

"Aw, Y/N, is something wrong? " Venti asked with a giggle, his finger hovered over the phone. I closed my mouth and shook my head, but he didn't seem satisfied, "Can't you talk? "

"I-I'm... " I shakily exhaled and released Xiao's sleeve, "I'm fine. "

I squirmed in my seat throughout the rest of the meal and tried to keep a clear head. After I finished eating I leaned my head against Xiao and focused on anything but the vibrations. The spot on the wall, the wick of the unlit candle, the smell of Xiao's cologne.

Soon we paid and had left, I could barely walk to the car without help. Sweat was dripping down my face and I palmed myself through my pants, briefly feeling the ring keeping me from releasing. Aether reached from behind my seat and grabbed my hands.

"Just wait until we get home, " Aether warned, his grip tightened.

"P-please, I-I can't, " I moaned out and my head dropped.

Aether held me during the entire ride home and Venti played around with the vibe in my ass. I felt like my insides were melting and drool was running down my chin. Once we finally made it home I had to be all but carried inside.

I was stripped and laid onto the couch, my legs spread wide open. Kazuha gently removed the butt plug and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Xiao had himself potioned in front of my entrance as Venti was stroking and kissing my cock.

Xiao thrusted inside me and I nearly screamed in pleasure. I was presented with Kazuha's cock and gladly took it in my mouth, at the same time Venti took mine in his. Aether stroked himself as he and Kazuha kissed above me.

All the sensations all at once were overwhelming and I could barely place each feeling, each small touch. Aether's free hand gently grazed against my warm skin, slowly moving down to my chest. His cold fingers mindlessly played with one of my nipples. Kazuha roughly grasped my Y/HC hair and shoved my head down onto his dick, cumming into my throat. I slid off of him and began coughing, Kazuha grabbed my chin and gave me a sweet kiss.

Suddenly, my thighs and legs began to shake and I moaned the loudest I had that night. A dry orgasm. My cock twitched uncomfortably in its ring, itching to cum. Venti looked up at me and smiled slyly, taking in my entire length in his mouth and swirling his toungue quickly. The feeling was insane and I needed release.

I almost didn't notice Xiao's pace becoming more wild and erratic until he was gripping my hips so hard that I knew I'd bruise. After Xiao came he rode out his orgasm and slowly pulled out. He reached over onto the table and grabbed a marker, marking a single tally on my inner thigh.

"Alright, who's next? "

By the end of the night I had 12 tallies lining my thigh. I was exhausted and still hadn't been allowed to cum. Xiao gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek and finally released me. I instantly came, finally able to truly feel that euphoric sense after so many hours. I curled up in the fetal position and felt a blanket cover my nude body as I drifted off into sleep.