Scaramouche

Word count: 1528

Pov: You work at an erotic host/hostess club.

•Dom reader
•Slight bondage?
•Virgin Scaramouche

I crossed one leg over the other and looked around. I was sitting on one of our couches with my coworker Lisa, waiting for someone to approach us. A group of three walked in, a rare sight. There was a blonde woman, a red headed man, and a short man with purple hair. My eyes were immediately drawn to them, especially the short one. The red head pointed in my direction and they all walked towards me.

"May we sit? " the redhead asked and I nodded, "I'm Childe, this is Signora and Scaramouche. "

"Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N, " I said, eyeing up Scaramouche.

"I'm Lisa, my aren't you all just adorable, " she scooted over a little to make room between us.

They started to sit and I grabbed Scaramouche's hand, "Come sit next to me, pretty boy. "

He sat down next to me and I put my arm around his shoulders. The other two sat on either side of Lisa.

"You ever been to a place like this before? " Lisa asked them.

"Childe and I have, but this is Scaramouche's first time, " Signora explained and I smirked.

"First time, hm? " I whispered to him, "Don't worry, I can take good care of you. "

"I'm not interested, " he quietly responded, "I'm only here so they'll stop asking me to come. Besides, I'm straight. "

"Hm, are you sure? " I grabbed his chin and faced him towards me, "Maybe you should come to my room and make your decision from there. I won't force you, but just consider it. "

We sat there for a few more minutes and Lisa took Childe and Signora up to her room and the two of us were left alone. Scaramouche ordered us each some lemon water and I put one of my legs over his.

"Why are you targeting me? " the smaller man asked, I thought for a moment.

"You're cute and you look like a sub, " he seemed confused, "Submissive. Most guys who come to me are looking for a sub. I'm versatile but I'm tired of bottoming all the time for guys that aren't even attractive. "

"Oh, " he was silent for a moment, "Wait you think I look submissive? "

"Are you not? You're just built very small, and to be honest I don't think you could top me if you tried, " I responded with a smirk, he seemed offended.

"I could top anyone any day, " he took a sip of his lemon water.

I leaned into him and whispered into his ear, "Prove it. "

I took him up to my room and his cheeks flushed red as he looked around. On one of the walls lined my toys and in the middle of the room stood an x shaped cross. The bed was tucked away into a corner, but directly in front of it was a full wall mirror.

"Scaramouche, you do know what topping means, right? " I asked with a giggle.

"Unfortunately, yes, " he said with a sigh, I had a feeling those friends of his at least explained that to him, "Do you use all this stuff on people? "

"I already told you that I bottom more often, so usually its being used on me, " I explained with a sigh, "I think the last time i used anything on someone was two or three months ago. "

He stopped to think for a minute or two and turned to look at me, "I'll let you top me. I won't enjoy it, I just pity you. "

I smiled and got closer to him, "I'll try my best to be gentle, unless you don't want me to be. "