Scaramouche and Kazuha

Word count: 1805

Pov: You punish Scaramouche by using Kazuha in front of him until you think he can join in. Modern AU.

•top reader
•threesome
•master kink??
•forced voyeurism

I crossed one leg over the other and raised an eyebrow at the purple haired man sitting across the way. I rested my chin in my hand and tapped at my jaw. Scaramouche was all over another man.

"Now isn't this a curious thing, " I whispered to Kazuha blanky, "I think Scaramouche grew a set of balls. "

"Don't let him get you down, Y/N, " Kazuha replied and pat me on the back, "You know he'll always come back to you at the end of the night. "

"That's not what irritates me, " I knew that he was loyal to me, "He thinks he's so cunning and smart, but one day he's going regret it. "

Scaramouche and I locked eyes, he was doing this on purpose. Not sure what he thought he would get out of it. A smirk streaked his lips as he hiked one leg onto the thighs of the man he was with. He let the larger man grab onto his hips and give him a kiss on the cheek. My posture straightened and my brows furrowed. Scaramouche laughed and grabbed the man's chin.

"Tonight might just be that night, " I said before standing up and making my way over to him. I grabbed him by the wrists and pulled him up, "We're leaving. "

"Oh come on, I'm just messing with you, " he argued, I stared daggers at him.

"Oi, who's this, Scara? " the man asked, I turned to look at him and he sunk back a little. No one ever called Scaramouche that.

"Doesn't matter, Scaramouche won't even remember your face when I'm through with him, " I said firmly, this seemed to spark some excitement in Scaramouche.

"Y/N-"

"Bite your tongue if you have any sense left in you, " I said firmly before dragging him out. Kazuha was at our heels.

The ride home was a quiet one, no thanks to Scaramouche. That's when it hit me, the last time he tried something like that I fucked him all night long. Not this time.

I grabbed Scaramouche by the hair the moment I unlocked the door. As I dragged him to the bedroom I motioned for Kazuha to follow. I threw Scaramouche on the bed and grabbed a box of supplies that we kept under the bed.

"Fool me once, shame on you, " I harshly grabbed his arms and put them behind his back, locking them with a pair of handcuffs, "Fool me twice, shame on me. We aren't playing the same game as last time. "

"What are you gonna do to me? " even in this moment he had to fight back a smile.

"I'm not going to do a thing to you, " I pushed him against the headboard and his eyes widened, "And you won't be allowed to do a thing to yourself. "

I got off the bed and turned to Kazuha. My hands fell to his waist as I gently pulled him in for a kiss. I worked his clothes off of him and continued to make out. We sat on the bed and I looked over to Scaramouche as I started kissing Kazuha's neck.

"This isn't fair, Y/N! " Scaramouche exclaimed and I drew away from Kazuha for just a moment to give the purple haired man an annoyed look, "Master. I meant master. "

"I'm sure you did, " I leaned back into Kazuha and bit down on his pale skin, earning a small moan. Scaramouche had pain in his eyes, "Something wrong, 'Scara?' "

"Please don't make me watch this, Master, " he begged, I was now the one smiling, "I won't do anything like this again, just please don't go any further. I want you to touch me so bad. "