Childe

Word count: 814

Pov: You're sparring with Childe and lose your bet.

•bottom reader
•short reader
•humiliation kink

My sword crashed onto the floor, clanging loudly, and I followed soon after. I held my head in my hand and felt the tip of Childe's blade meet my chin.

"You lose, " he giggled, "I'm almost convinced you do this on purpose. "

"This isn't fair, you're a harbinger, " I said with a huff as I pushed his weapon away from me, "Besides, I'm a lot smaller than you. "

"Whatever, the point is, " he dropped into a crouching position, "that you lose. Now what was that deal we had, hmm? " His hand reached the small of my back, making me shiver.

"How about a rematch? " I suggested, he laughed and pinned me to the floor.

"Too late, Y/N, " he kissed my cheek, "I get to do whatever I want to you. " He kissed all over my neck.

"Childe... Childe... Tartaglia, " he continued kissing and occasionally sucking on my neck, "Ajax. " He stopped and his eyes lit up at me.

"Fuck, that name... " he kissed me on the lips, "You know that that does to me, Y/N. "

"Can't we at least find a more... appropriate place for this? Please... " I pleaded quietly, worried that someone would walk inside. Childe bit my bottom lip and brought one of his hands to my crotch.

"If you're quiet then no one will have a reason to come in here, " he went back to going at my neck and snaked his hand down my pants. My breath hitched and my back arched in surprise, "Be good. "

His thumb circled the head of my cock, making it hard. I squirmed under him and looked away from the man above me. Childe grabbed my chin and pulled my attention back to him.

"Eyes on me, prince, " he said lowly, a sly smile crossed his face, he shoved two fingers into my mouth, "Don't you dare look away from me again.

He leaned off of me and moved between my legs. He removed my pants and rubbed my entrence with one of his wet fingers. I tensed up and my knees snapped shut. Childe forced my legs back open and tucked them under his own, trapping them.

His finger slowly entered me and I slammed my right hand against the floor. Childe shushed me and moved his finger inside me, barely brushing against my sweet spot. I shakily exhaled as he added a second finger.

He made a scissoring motion with his fingers and I covered my mouth, I couldn't keep my hips still. Childe pushed my hips down to the floor with his free hand and held me there as he quickly thrusted in and out with his fingers. My hips shook as cum shot onto my partially exposed stomach.

Childe released my legs and pulled out his fingers, using them to scoop up the white liquid. He used it to slick up my entrance more and he pulled his cock out of his pants. He was huge, putting my own size to shame. He propped himself up against my hole and smirked at me.

"Are you ready? " he asked, and before I could answer he trusted up into me. It made me moan loud as hell, even with my hands over my mouth, "Shh, I think I hear someone coming. "

I froze and tensed up, tears pricked at my eyes. I was a newer member of the fatui, the thought of one of my superiors finding me in such a compromising position filled me with fear. Childe laughed and lifted me so that my head was against his chest.

My arms found themselves around his neck and I burried by face in his shirt, letting it absorb my stray moans. Childe brought one of his hands down to my cock and began stroking it.

"Someone's at the door, " Childe whispered in my ear and my breathe hitched. The mix of sensations washed over me, my legs shook and I gripped onto Childe's clothes for dear life. I bit into his shirt as I came again, he laughed, "I was just kidding, there's no one around. Amazing that you can cum under these conditions. " I sniffed and began sobbing into his chest, he stopped trusting and pulled my face back by my hair. I was crying my eyes out, "Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetheart. "

His expression changed from sly to worried. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and wiped my face.

"I-it felt...weird, " I said through sobs, "The fear, it felt s-so good. Please, don't stop. "

Childe smirked and thrusted hard up into me. He kissed me passionately, exploring my mouth with his toungue. His thrusts soon became uneven his kisses were sloppy. His body tensed up and I could feel him pulsating inside me.

Childe slumped over, breathing heavily. I placed a small kiss on his chin and let him lean into me.