Childe (guys I went feral)

Word count: 2454

Pov: You're a model who has recently attracted the eyes of some...unconventional companies. (Modern au)

•bottom reader
•shibari
•rough sex
•degrading kink
•masochism

"Pardon? " I asked my manager in complete shock.

"It's an erotic magazine company, a big one, " she reassured and placed a hand on my back.

"They still make those? " I asked and she nodded, "What do they even want me to do? "

"I was told that it's just sensual photos but can be more if you're interested, " she explained and I scrunched up my nose, "Y/N they're offering triple  your regular paycheck. "

"Well you should've mentioned that first! "

_____

I walked into the Fatui magazine headquarters and fumbled nervously with the business card my manager gave me. I was wearing a simple black tank top and black jeans. I walked up to the front desk, catching the attention of the woman working behind it.

"Uh, hello, I'm here to meet with...Childe? " I said and she smiled.

"Floor 18, room 4, " she said simply and returned to her work.

I hurried into an elevator nearby and went up to the 18th floor. To say I was nervous would be an understatement, I had never even considered something like a suggestive photo shoot. I knocked on the door that the woman directed me to and was greeted by a man with bright blue eyes and ginger hair. He wore a slightly unbuttoned red dress shirt, a black blazer, black pants, and rings dotted his fingers. All things considered, he looked like a model himself.

He held out his hand for me to shake, "Hey, I'm Ajax. "

"Ajax? I'm supposed to meet with- "

"Childe, I know, it's my pseudonym, " he explained, "Come on in. "

I entered the room and was a bit surprised to see how normal it was. There was a huge semi circle couch facing a coffee table and a blank wall with a few cameras and lights set up in front of it. There was a box and a few scattered papers on the table.

"Sit down, let's talk, " Ajax smiled and placed a hand on my lower back as he guided me to the couch, "Let's talk about boundaries. How far are you willing to go? I know your manager said you were a bit apprehensive. "

"I don't know, I've never really done anything like this, " I admitted and his eyes flickered, "Sexual, I mean. I've never even undressed in front of anyone. "

"You're a virgin? Really? " Ajax said in utter disbelief and placed a hand on my knee, "I'm surprised that you've managed that with your looks. Do you think I'll need to bring in a woman to turn you on or will I be enough for you? "

I swallowed my spit, "No, I uh- well um. Men. I like- you are... No, I don't need a woman. "

He smiled and removed his hand, "Good, do you have an open afternoon? "

"Yeah? " I said, which ended up sounding more like a question.

"Good, if it's alright with you I'd like to take things slow, " he said and stood up, "If you decide that you want to go farther than just shibari then we can. "

"What's shibari? " I asked as he rummaged through the box.

He pulled out a red rope and wrapped the end of it around his hand, "Go ahead and stretch a bit and I'll show you. "

Once I stretched, he instructed me to stand in front of the blank wall and I complied. He skillfully ran the rope all along my body in intricate patterns, like he had done it a million times before. He pulled down a hook from the ceiling, that I hadn't acknowledged before, and ran the rope through it.