Albedo

Word count: 814

Pov: You're helping Albedo by being his test subject.

•Bottom reader
•Aphrodisiac

I put my bag down and warmed myself by the fire. Aledo was sitting a few feet away, focused on his work.

"You're lucky that I'm even here, Albedo, " I said and puffed some breath in my hands to warm them up, "Why can't you just stay a little closer to Mondstat? "

"Are you thirsty? " he suddenly asked, it caught me a little off guard, "I need you to drink something I made. "

I slowly stood and turned to him, "What's it going to do to my body this time? Last time I was your guinea pig I couldn't speak for a week. "

He handed me a small vial with a pink, bubbly liquid inside, "It's safe. "

I uncorked the bottle and smelled it. Sweet. I took a breath and gulped it down. I returned the bottle to Albedo. My body became warm all over, I went from freezing to sweating in moments.

"So warm... " I fanned myself with my hand, "I feel like I have a fever. "

"Take off your clothes, " he suggested, I stripped down and realized how sensitive my skin was. I stood there as Albedo's eyes scanned over my body, "Now, that is interesting. It's already working so well. "

I looked down and realized that I was fully erect. My face grew even warmer as I tried to cover up. Albedo harshly moved my hands away from my crotch and hummed.

"This is a stronger reaction than I expected, " he said idlely as he touched the tip of my cock, "Already dripping with precum. "

"W-what's happening to my body? " I asked quietly, I couldn't stop my hips from moving. Tears slid from the corners of my eyes, "Please touch me, Albedo, I can't handle this. "

"You shouldn't have drunk the entire thing, " he leaned in and slid his hand up and down my cock, "It can't be helped, I suppose. "

Albedo picked me up and sat me on a clean part of his table, my arms stayed wrapped around his neck. He spread my thighs and poked at my entrance.

"It seems that the aphrodisiac slicked you up, " he said as he easily slid two of his fingers in, "Interesting. Now, what would happen if I... "

He curled his fingers and hit my sweet spot. My moans echoed throughout the cave as I came, striping my abdomen and Albedo's hand with white. I was still hard.

"That is interesting, " Albedo idlely thrusted his fingers up into me, I was a mess, "Y/N, when's the last time you had sex? "

"W-what the hell is that qu-question? " I finally managed to ask. I thought for a moment and buried my head in the crook of Albedo's neck, "Few months. "

"I see, " he hummed and took his fingers out. I winced at the lack of contact, "I wonder if your body will react differently than I hypothesized. Y/N, can we have sex? "

"Yes, yes, " I shakily exhaled, "P-please, I need something inside me. "

I felt something hard press against my entrance and my breathing stopped for a moment. He slowly pushed himself inside of me and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. As he started to move his hips I came again, my body shook against his.

Albedo was being rough with me in a way that I craved. He used one of his hands to grab me by the chin and pushed my head away from his neck. He licked from the base of my neck up to my jawline, sending waves of shivers throughout my body. I felt like I was going to cum again when Albedo grabbed the base of my cock.

"You're going to end up passing out if you keep cumming so much, " he explained, his breath tickled my throat. He removed his hand from my chin and used it to pull out his hair tie, "That wouldn't be ideal. "

He tied it around my cock and brought his hands back up my body. One hand fell on my neck and the other played with one of my nipples. Albedo leaned in and kissed my neck, occasionally sucking and biting at the tender skin. My hands entangled themselves in his hair.

Albedo's trusts fell out of rhythm and his hands dropped to my hips. His heavy breathing was hot against my skin. I could feel him throbbing inside of me. There was a shooting sensation of warmth inside me and I felt my head clearing. Albedo stopped for a moment and pulled out. He removed the hairtie from my cock, finally allowing me to cum.

"You were very helpful today, Y/N, " Albedo said in appreciation, "I'm glad that you were here. "

"I swear, Albedo, " I exhaled and leaned into him. He was lucky that I couldn't hold a grudge.