Baizhu

Word count: 760

POV: You're Baizhu's husband.

•Soft
•Top reader
•Smut and small fluff

I sat on the bed, waiting for Baizhu to return from work. He had been extremely busy as of late, which worried me greatly. I took a sip of my tea as I heard the door close from the other room. The green haired man slinked into the room, Changsheng was missing from her usual spot around his neck.

"Are you ok, dear? " I asked and stood up. I held onto his hands and looked into his eyes, "You didn't work too hard, did you? "

"I'm fine, just a tad bit drained, " he smiled and layed his head in crook of my neck, "I need you, Y/N. I haven't been able to get you off my mind all day. "

"Are you sure, Bai? I don't want to hurt you," my hands found their way down to his exposed mid drift.

"Please, " he whimpered into my neck, "I'll be fine, dear. I promise not to push myself. "

I bent down and swept Baizhu off his feet, earning a surprised gasp, and carried him to the bed bridal style. Once I laid him down I gave him a quick peck on the lips and helped him remove his clothes. I removed my own as well.

I gave him another kiss and grabbed a small bottle of slime condensate from the table. I pulled the cork from the bottle and dipped two of my fingers into the substance. I grazed my fingers against Baizhu's entrance, earning a soft whimper. I pushed one finger inside and he gasped, arching his back.

"Haha- cold, " he wiggled and pushed himself further onto my finger. I used my free hand to push his hips back onto the bed and added the second finger, "Fuck- I wish you could always be rough with me. "

"Your condition makes you very sensitive, " I said as I curled my fingers back to hit his special spot, he let out a loud moan. I smiled at my already disheveled husband, "One day I'll be able to help you live out your fantasies. Are you ok, darling? "

He nodded and exhaled slowly. I slowly removed my fingers and pulled Baizhu in slightly, letting my cock rest against his hole. I grabbed more slime condensate and poured it in my hand before sitting it back down on the table. I lubed up and gently inserted myself inside.

Even the smallest bit of stimulation could send Baizhu over the edge. It took him so long to get to the point he was now.

"You're such a good boy, always taking me in so well, " I whispered to him as leaned down and we shared long kiss, "Don't forget our safe word. "

Baizhu threw his arms onto my shoulders and drew his attention to my chest and neck. Hickies bruised the area from our past sessions. He pulled me down slightly and began biting and sucking at my neck, leaving sloppy marks behind in his wake. I hummed in pleasure, earning a giggle from the man under me.

"I love feeling your voice, " Baizhu kissed my jaw and pulled one of his arms down, resting it on my neck. His thumb caressed the new marks.

I smirked and brought down one of my hands to Baizhu's throbbing cock. A short, high pitched noise escaped his throat the moment our skin met. I began trusting a bit faster and stroking his long cock. Baizhu wrapped his legs around my waist shivered beneath me. He came in my hand before I even realized it. 

"Bai, put your legs down, " I said while panting, my thrusts becoming sloppier. He smiled at me and tightened his legs, "Baizhu, I'm close. Let go. "

"I want you to cum inside me, Y/N, " he smiled up at me, hazy eyed, "Go ahead. "

I trusted up into him a few more times until I came. He finally released me and I pulled out. We both stayed still for a moment, our heavy breaths filling out the silence.

I laid down next to Baizhu and placed a hand on his cheek, it was warm. I propped myself up with my arm, reached over him, and grabbed my tea from the table. By then it had run cold.

I helped Baizhu sit up and get a sip of the drink. His face scrunched up at the cold, bitterness. I put his head on my shoulder and put the cup in his hands. He shakily took a sip.

"I love you, " I said and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too. "

______________________

Author's note: Apologies for not updating sooner, I only expected one person to read this.