Zhongli

Word count: 904

Pov: Zhongli comes to you in the night, craving you.

•Dom reader
•Very tall reader
•Rough sex
•Dirty talk

Zhongli leaned against the frame of my door, hiding his face from me by looking at the ground. He was sweaty and seemed disheveled, his coat was nowhere to be seen. Something wasn't right, it was the dead of night and I lived in a secluded area just out from the city.

"Zhongli, what's wrong? " I asked softly as I touched his cheek, it was burning, "Wait, do you have a fever? Look at me, please. "

He looked up and our eyes met, his face was a deep red and tears found themselves making their way down his cheeks. He grabbed my hand and held it closer to his face.

"I-I didn't know where else to go, I need you so bad, " the shorter man said quietly, "I could barely think all day, Hu Tao had to send me home because I couldn't focus on work. I tried so hard to get off without you, but I'm too horny to do it alone. "

I took a step forward and put my knee between Zhongli's legs, a small moan left his throat. He nearly collapsed but I caught him and brought my lips to his ear.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you, " I whispered, sending a shiver down his spine.

I picked Zhongli up and he wrapped his legs around me. I shut the front door and walked him to my bedroom. I kissed him as I layed him down on the bed and removed his button up shirt. I took off my own clothes as he removed the rest of his own.

He was beautiful laying there, craving any form of touch. It was rare that I got to see the Geo Archon so submissive. I didn't waste any time while grabbing the bottle of slime condensate I kept on my bedside table for such occasions.

I poured some of the slippery liquid onto my hand and positioned a finger at Zhongli's entrance. It slipped in easily, a little too easily.

"Fuck you're already so loose, " I said breathlessly, imagining Zhongli trying so hard to get off by himself. I slipped in two more fingers and the smaller man became a moaning mess, "You're so greedy, what happened to the all powerful Rex Lapis? "

I removed my fingers and he winced from the loss of contact. He grabbed my forearm and tried to pull me back in, but stopped once he saw me holding my cock against his entrance. I slid in the tip and Zhongli's grip around my arm tightened.

I smirked as I suddenly thrusted up into him. He screamed with pleasure and released my arm, instead grabbing onto the bedsheets. I ran my hand against his tender skin, feeling goosebumps perk up as I did so.

I was being rough with him, he deserved it after being pent up all day. I raised him up so he was now on my lap, his deep moans flooded the room. I grabbed onto his dick and began stroking. He lost his mind.

"Who would've guessed that a professional man like yourself is a dirty little cock lover, " I whispered, it was barely audible over the rhythmic slapping. Zhongli burried his face in the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around my torso, his fingernails scrapped at my back, "Cum for me like the slut you are, Morax. "

Zhongli whimpered into me and shook, a sticky substance covered my hand. I let him calm down a little before picking him up off of my member. I sat him down on my thighs and rewarded him with a passionate kiss.

"Color? " I asked gently, sweeping hair from his eyes.

"G-green, " he responded breathily, he was still hard.

I gave him another small kiss and turned him around so his back was against my chest. I knew it would be a long night.

The next day I walked Zhongli back to the city, poor guy was limping. At noon we were just crossing the bridge to enter the city. Two shiba inus followed us half way across.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry you to your house? " I asked him quietly and squeezed his hand, "I didn't mean to be so rough. "

"No, I can walk fine on my own, " he replied with a light blush dusting his cheeks, "I was rough with you too, how's your back? "

"I'm not worried about my back, I'm worried about you, " I said firmly.

"Hey, Zhongli! " a high pitched voice suddenly said, in front of us was a brown haired young lady, "Hey, are you limping? What happened? "

"Ah, Hu Tao. I'm alright, I decided to visit my friend here in the mountains and I fell, " he explained, "He makes a special tea that always makes me feel better, I'll return to work immediately. "

"Don't you dare, if you're hurt then you need to rest. Especially if you traveled to the mountains and back, " Hu Tao argued, she seemed to be ignoring that I was even there.

"Really I'm fine, " he stepped forward and his knee buckled, sending him plummeting towards the ground. I caught him and propped him up, "Ah, perhaps I should rest. "

I lifted Zhongli up and held him bridal style, "Don't worry, I'll get him home safe. "

___________________

Author's note: next up on the sub list is Scaramouche