Diluc and Kaeya

Word count: 1619

Pov: You work in an office with Diluc and Kaeya. One day Kaeya discovers your biggest secret.

•Sub reader
•Threesome
•Double penetration
•Masochist
•Blood play? Kinda?

I walked into the office and was only partially surprised by the scene in front of me. Kaeya, one of my superiors, was sitting on one of the tables, drinking an ice coffee.

"Get off, " Diluc said, punching the blue haired man in the arm. I didn't know much about the nature of their relationship but they were constantly butting heads.

"Make me, " he giggled and put his hand on Diluc's face. He looked away and saw me standing there, "Hello, uhm-"

"Y/N, " I said with a sigh and made my way to my desk, unfortunately there were no cubicles. I didn't dislike Kaeya, I could just understand why Diluc didn't like him. I had worked there for over a month and he never seemed to remember my name.

"Right, Y/N, sorry, " he grinned at me before being pushed off of the table by Diluc. His ice coffee drenched the front of his shirt and spilled all over the floor, "Ah, hell. You owe me a coffee tomorrow! "

Kaeya used his sleeve to soak up some of the coffee before Amber came over with a mop to help clean up. Kaeya excused himself and grabbed his bag from nearby, I wasn't sure where he was going.

A few minutes passed and I made my way to the bathroom, but when I opened the door I found Kaeya there. He was wiping his shirtless body with a paper towel, I noticed that both of his nipples were pierced.

My cheeks grew warm and I immediately turned to leave, but Kaeya harshly grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He held my hand above my head and, without meaning to, I whimpered. I was so embarrassed, I whimpered in front of my half naked coworker. I could only hope that no one would walk in.

"Oh? Do I have that much of an affect on you? " he smirked and let me go, "Sorry, Y/N, I didn't mean to get you all...worked up. "

"Wha-? " I looked down and realized that I had a hard on, my stomach turned. I covered my crotch and looked towards the wall.

Kaeya ran his thumb under the corner of my mouth and chuckled, "You were drooling. "

"Can you... " I gulped, "Can you grab me like that again? "

His eye widened and took a small step forward. He grabbed both of my wrists roughly and pinned me against the wall. I accidentally let a quick moan escape my mouth.

He leaned in next to my ear "Y/N, are you a masochist? " all I could manage to do was nod, afraid that any attempt to speak would end in me embarrassing myself even further, "Interesting, why don't I help you out? I'd hate for you to go out there in this state. "

Kaeya zipped down my fly and pulled out my cock. With one hand he jerked me off and with the other he unbuttoned the top of my shirt. He dropped his head to just below my collarbone and licked the area. He covered my mouth and sunk his teeth into my skin. Hard.

My knees grew weak and I almost collapsed, luckily Kaeya caught me. Once my head cleared I realized that I had came. I brought my hand to my chest and realized that Kaeya broke skin. He grabbed a paper towel and helped clean up the blood.

"Are you alright? " Kaeya asked gently, I nodded, "Good. "

He smiled at me and returned back to his bag. He grabbed a shirt and put it on. He left me there, dick hanging out and a paper towel against my chest. What an asshole.

I finally returned to my desk and got to work. My focus was completely depleted, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the bathroom. I realized after a few minutes that I was staring off into space.