Xiao (fluff)

Word count: 450

Pov: You and Xiao share your first kiss. Modern AU. So sorry if you're horny </3

•tall reader

I walked out the door of the shop and saw my boyfriend Xiao leaning against the wall outside. He was on his phone.

"Careful, you're going to get caught loitering, " I giggled, he peered up at me and rolled his eyes, "Why didn't you come in with me? "

He stuck himself to my side and I grabbed his hand, he hummed, "You know I don't like stores..." he took a deep breath, "Hey, can we go to the park? "

"Ah, but the sun is setting? " I responded, he shrunk into himself and scratched his neck, "Y'know what? It's the best time to go, c'mon. "

I pulled him through the bustling crowd and we made our way to the park. I hopped up on the small rock wall and walked beside Xiao, holding my arms out to keep balance.

"Hey, why did you want to come here? " I finally asked, breaking the silence between us.

"No reason, " he tucked his hands into the pockets of his ripped jeans, "Hey, can we go to the lake? "

"Sure! " I leaped as I reached the end of the wall.

Our hands met once more and we walked to the lake. Xiao was being dry in terms of conversation, he seemed to be thinking about something. When we got to the lake Xiao suddenly left me to go stand on a rock. He pointed in front of him and I giggled as I stood in front of him, we were at eye level.

"Ok, now I know you're up to something, " I smiled as I studied his red face.

He grabbed onto my hips and gulped, "Can I kiss you, y/n? "

I took me by surprise, Xiao had expressed that it took him a long time to get used to physical affection, and kissing was always too embarrassing for him.

"If you're comfortable then of course, " I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He took a deep breath and leaned forward. I felt a spark as our lips met. I had finally gained enough trust to do this with him. I considered testing how far he would take it, but decided against such a cruel thought after he had only just gained the confidence. He pulled back, breathing a little heavily.

"How was it? " I asked gently.

"That was my first kiss, " his amber eyes danced across my features, "I'm really glad that it was with you. "

He leaned his head into my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me, we stood there for what felt like forever. It was amazing.