Goodnight

HAPPY EASTER SO ITS BEEN A MONTH SENSE I LAST UPDATED IM SO SORRY OKAY BUT TODAY I CAN FINALLY WRITE BECAUSE INSPIRED AND FREE TIME OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS

•~•~•~•

Aleria POV

"They're gonna be fine" Miles reassured me once again as I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.

I'm scared

Of course I would never admit that to anyone but it was true. How would they survive? My mom hasn't been on a quest since I was born. Plus there's only two of them when there should really be three.

"Let's just get you to bed" Miles pulled away slightly with a small smile on his face

I nodded slightly but before I could detach myself from him Miles he bent down some and placed his arm behind my knees.

I knew it was coming but as soon as he swept me into his arms a small yelp left my lips.

"Gods don't just do that as though it's normal" I said trying to stay serious but as I looked at his grin I started laughing. I hadn't meant to but I couldn't stop myself.

And soon he started laughing too. I felt like we were laughing just to stop from crying but of course I wouldn't say that either.

"Come on let's just go to bed" I said finally and Miles listened. He went up the steps two at a time until he reached my room. Quietly almost sadly he walked into my room and laid be down on the bed.

"I'll see you in the morning.." He mumbled quietly. Smiling gently I nodded but the moment he turned away I felt like there was a hole in my heart. One that couldn't be filled. My mom had left tonight and so had Jason I knew for a fact I didn't want to be alone. And Miles though he was just leaving for another room well he was all I had left now and I didn't want him leaving me too.

"Wait..." It was barely a whisper but he seemed to have heard me as he turned around to face me once more.

I sat up slowly and grabbed his arm gently. Giving it a soft tug I looked up at him "Stay with me please"

His eyes softened as they met mine and he nodded.

Almost nervously Miles climbed into my bed with me as I laid back down.

"Goodnight Aleria" he whispered softly as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight" I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around him tightly and buried my face in his chest.

It didn't take me long at all to fall asleep that night knowing I wouldn't be alone.