Again

Jason's POV

Early the next morning I woke up inside the Jupiter cabin which I had to admit was pretty weird considering if had been empty all this time and I hadn't slept here since I was a teenager.

Without even thinking I got dressed in an SPQR shirt instead of one of the others I had brought and was out the door for breakfast. But not with everyone else I went to Reyna's house for breakfast and found my son in the kitchen with Reyna and Aleria laughing as Reyna flipped pancakes.

"Hey dad!" Miles called smiling at me as I stared at them taking in the scene. It I had married Reyna I'm sure we would've had multiple mornings with more than just two kids. There'd probably a crapload of kids. Or well not that many but maybe four.

"Come join us!" Aleria called smiling. To be honest I've always loved Miles but had always wanted a daughter. Someone to be protective over when boys came around and when she finally got a boyfriend. That's one of the reasons I had always wanted Miles to get married and have a daughter for someone so then at least I can have a granddaughter to be like that towards.

I walked up to them and looked to see what was in the pan next to the ones with pancakes. There was bacon and sausage it seemed to be that the kids were in charge of that.

"Don't be so nice to him I have to spar with this loser today" Reyna smirked at me. It was that fun loving confident one I had seen so often as a kid as we joked around.

"And then he's gonna give me a piggy back ride like he used to do after we won war games together!" She exclaimed this having not been in our agreement earlier.

"And if I win she's going to have to make me breakfast for everyday Miles and I are here" I said grinning like crazy.

"Oh am I?" She asked with fake outrage as she stacked the now done pancakes on the plate where a huge tower of them had already been assembled as Aleria turned off the stove burners and Miles put the bacon and sausage on another plate.

"Time to eat you two stop flirting" Aleria said smirking as she and Miles sat down at the table waiting for Reyna and I