Things just.. Happen

Aleria POV

"Just shut up I'm trying to watch the movie" I laughed leaning against the pillows after Miles had asked if I though Daniel Radcliffe was cute. After I explained to him he was only really that attractive in the second movie and that he was only moderate in the other ones he had been teasing me ever since about it. Sometimes I couldn't stand that boy.

"Fine whatever" Miles smirked telling me it wasn't over quite yet. But I knew he would leave me alone considering it was around the time of Harry's first quidditch match. Sometimes I wished I was a witch that attended Hogwarts more than a demigod considering then I could learn magic and I wouldn't always have to be so hard at training and not to mention I would be able to do magic there.

I pulled the blankets up over Miles and myself around half way through the movie and looked over at Miles who had his eyes glued onto the tv apparently very concentrated on the movie instead of me. Hmph. I let out a small yawn as I laid down on my side and brought my feet up so I was in a small ball looking at the tv. I had only gotten a few hours of sleep last night to have slept and now all that tiredness was catching up to me.

As the first movie ended Miles told me he would change the movie and he did after a few minutes of looking for where Chamber Of Secrets was on my messy dresser.

"You ma'am need to clean your room" he said laying back down where he had been. I turned over so I was looking at him. "Like you're any better" I said having seen his mess of a room. Miles started the next movie as I started to drift off with my knees curled up to my chest and my head facing in Miles direction.

When I woke up I could hear Deathly Hallows part two playing in the background when I noticed I had moved spots. I felt someone's hand in my hair as I laid with my eyes closed still longing for more sleep.

I felt the gentle hand in my hair then travel over my cheek bone using the pads of its fingers. I had to fight back a small smile as figured out who was playing with my hair so affectionately. I scooted closer to Miles until I was nestled at his side and he had a pretty surprised look on his face though that didn't stop him from wrapping his arms back around me and coaxing me back to sleep. This told me anything could happen and it did.