Goodnight

Miles POV

I never knew how freaking amazing Harry Potter was nor did I know what a huge fan Aleria was. Looking around her room when I put in the last movie knowing she was asleep I found a Gryffindor headband with a little bow on the side and a few other pieces of Harry potter merch.

I know I know looking through a girl's room is kind of perverted but she was sleeping and I was curious! You can't really blame me. I had to fight back a laugh when I realized the girl I thought I had figured out was actually just a big book nerd on the inside of such a touch shell. My only question though was how she could focus on books with her ADHD. I mean hers may not have been as bad but still it should've affected things.

I would have to ask when she woke back up. I laid back down in her bed as the last movie started playing and felt her shift towards me. A small smile crept up onto my lips as I ran my fingers through her soft hair. It was so long and thick I never thought it would be so soft though. If anything I thought it would be a little tangly. I ran a hand over her cheek wondering if she would wake up by me touching her but to my surprise she snuggled into my side.

My smile only brightened as I wrapped my arms around her and continued to watch the movie. I hadn't known Aleria for a long time but I feel like we're connected. I can't explain it but it feels like I could so anything with her and tell her everything.

It was probably just because of our parents though right? They brought us together by being pains in the butts for never telling each other how they felt...

By the time the movie was over it was already around one am and Aleria was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her nor did I want to let go of her.

"Goodnight" I whispered into her hair as I closed my eyes and slowly went to sleep in her bed with her snuggled up to my side not thinking of anything else.