Home

Aleria POV

I sat at home for awhile just not doing anything. Anything until I got into the shower. When Miles and mom weren't home I could take the longest showers ever. This one had to have lasted for at least thirty minutes. Mango citrus body wash was by far some of the best smelling stuff I have used in awhile since I normally don't have the time to shower this long nor care but since sparing was over for the day I decided to do something nice for once.

I washed my hair and face and washed by body one more time trying to get the ever lasting smell of blood and sweat off of me before stepping out of the shower. I slipped on some soft cotton pajama shorts and a sports bra checking out side the bathroom before running out. Stupid me didn't bring a shirt.

But then the next thing I knew I was getting knocked down to the floor by another body and I was struggling to cover my almost bare upper body.

Electric blue eyes peered into my brown ones.

"Oh gods I'm so sorry!" Miles exclaimed scrambling to get up and not look at me. He closed his eyes as I stood up shaking my head

"Don't be. I thought you were with Ryan" I admitted walking to my door. He looked over at me then quickly closed his eyes again.

"I was but socializing with people who don't like me isn't really my thing so I left." He admitted

"I doubt he doesn't like you" I said opening my door. I slipped on a simple short sleeve shirt before walking back out to where he was. "By the way I'm dressed now" I said smiling.

He opened his eyes hesitantly with a small smile. "Oh he hates me. Come on let me tell you about it" his smile turned to a grin as he pulled me into the living room with him then down on the couch next to him.