Author's self rant ignore please

I'm so tired of looking back and seeing all the people who have left me. They're just gone. And I'm tired of being sad all the fucking time because i was the one who got to emotionally attached and I was the one who wanted to help everyone even if I couldn't. I'm tired of wearing my heart on my sleeve for anyone to tear up into tiny little pieces but the sad thing is I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to stop being who I am and feeling how I do. It's so much easier to hold all this shit inside than it is for me to tell anyone. I mean how many people actually know I fight depression? It's so much easier for me to write what I feel like if I want to die then I'll write a short story about a girl who commits suicide. If I'm happy I'll write fluffy little cute romantic scenes but that's not who I am. I'm not living that life. Those are lives I've made up as a false reality that I'll never ever be able to live. And I just wish I could do something about it all. I just wish if I could help a situation even if it's out of my hands and not up to me what happens. I just want to help everyone but I can't and it makes me feel like a failure. And when I find people who accept me and make me laugh and not so sad they all leave and I can't stop that because I can't stop anything. A boy died from suicide and I didn't even find out until a month after when I was wondering why he was being inactive. I was wondering why he was being inactive. I'm such a bitch I looked at his account for that reason. I didn't even know him or know he was depressed yet I still wanted to help.

I'm tired of being sad and feeling like a failure.

And with this self pity rant over I'll continue my story soon.