monstadt special | "fine" dining

And somehow we ended up here

And somehow we ended up here. In Mondstadt.

Why? To buy dandelion wine for Captain Beidou.

Flashback to yesterday...
Gorou and I were just watching the ocean waves, one after another crashing into the sand.

Until the Crux Fleet's ship makes it's way to the island.

"Hey Y/N, Gorou! Want to go to Mondstadt tomorrow to get me some good ol' dandelion wine? My crew and I will be sailing their ocean blue while you're at it by the way."

"Um-"

"Well you don't have a choice, get on the ship!"

Kazuha just gives us an innocent smile from behind her.

Beidou latches her arm to ours and drags us to her ship.

Here we go again...

End of Flashback

Mondstadt is so different from Inazuma from what I've seen so far.

There were dandelions left and right, and just a completely different atmosphere in general.

Though, Gorou look a big interest in the wild dandelions.

I guess the way the seeds just blew away in the wind so gracefully.

Other than that though, we've been stuck in Wolvendom- because we're lost.

"Can you hear anyone around here to guide us to the tavern?" I ask him.

I remember Beidou specifically said to go to Angel's Share in the city of Mondstadt, but my poor sense of direction led us to here.