Sorting

Right then Minerva came in and tapped Malfoy's shoulder with a scroll of parchment. Her expression saying don't mess with me. Malfoy gave a last glare, as he retreated.  Minerva smiled at me, as she spoke.
        "We're ready for you now. Follow me."she said.She then lead us through the giant oak doors of the Great Hall, as I saw all the students nervous. Above the ceiling looked like the sky. Of course, it was bewitched.And we had to have a bossy nerd with us. 
        "It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts, A History. "she said proudly. I noted it was the same bushy haired witch, who was in the boat I was in. 
        "I know."I said. She looked flabbergasted."I have lived in this castle since I was a baby."I said, as she looked at me shocked. The Weasley boy gasped in awe. He's been gasping too much.Minerva turned on her heels and we all halted.
        "Now, will you wait along here, please. Now... before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words."she said. Albus got up on his seat. Has to be regarding something important. 
        "I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you. "he said, sitting down on his seat. Minerva opened her scroll of parchment as she held out the tatty old sorting hat.
        "Now, when I call your name you will come forth, I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger! "she called as the bushy haired girl went up, muttering to herself. The hat was then placed on her head.
        "Ah, right then. Humm... right. Okay, Gryffindor!"it said.
        "Hannah Abbott"said Minerva.
        "Hufflepuff" it yelled. Then came for other names, soon Crabbe, Goyle, were placed into Slytherin. Not, that I minded. Then came the name I despise.
        "Draco Malfoy.'' He swaggered to the stool and the hat hardly touched his head, as it yelled Slytherin.He then strutted proudly to the Slytherin table."Ronald Weasley!"
        "Ha! Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you... Gryffindor! "it yelled.
        "Harry Potter!"she yelled as he went nervously on the stool. Minerva placed the hat on his head, as he began speak to the hat, telling him not to put him in Slytherin. Ultimately he was placed in Gryfindor."Katherine Potter!"said Minerva, as I went forward.

        Draco's P.O.V.:-

        Merlin's beard! She's is Potter twin! HELL!  She is still a half blood. I noted her sorting very carefully. The hat was about to be place in her head when it yelled out.
        "GRYFINDOR"yelled the hat. She gave the hat back and ran to join her brother.I noted her feasting with everyone. But, I couldn't help but stare at how she lightened up the atmosphere around her, at how optimistic, and warm she is. Even the know-it-all mudblood who was asking for the lost toad was laughing with her. The whole Gryfindor table was laughing. I pondered over what Ollivander said. How can we be destined for each other, when we are polar opposites.When am dark, and she is the light.