Dragon Troubles

I came back after Christmas, and have begun writing in the Hogwarts crest journal, I had received as a gift from my secret admirer. Harry wanted to know, so he could kick the arse of the boy, since he is my brother, but Hermione awed, while Ron, Fred, George and surprisingly Percy and Oliver teased me. Even Cedric would tease me back. In the christmas holidays, I had spent most of my time playing quidditch with Oliver. We would play til Minerva would threaten to punish us once back at school.
        Now since we were back, I would sneak to the classroom, and find Harry already there. Harry would always see our parents, and I would always see the older me, with older version of Malfoy, along with our parents, godparents and Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. Strange. Did I secretly desire that menacing dragon like hell? I was wondering over this, when I felt someone behind. I turned and smiled to see Albus, as he smiled. I quietly went and joined him, as I stood along with him, as Harry looked at the mirror, oblivious about us.
        "Back again, Harry?"said Albus gaining Harry's attention."I see that you, like so many before you, have discovered the delights of the 
Mirror of Erised. I trust, by now, you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and only see himself exactly as he is. "he said.
        "So then, it shows us what we want... whatever we want?"said Harry as he guessed.
        "Yes, and no. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, and most desperate, desires of our hearts. Now you, Harry and Katherine, who have never known your family, you see them standing beside you. But remember this, children, this mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away in front of it. Even gone mad. That is why tomorrow it will be moved to a new home. And I must ask you not to go looking for it again. It does not do to dwell on dreams, children, and forget to live."said Albus. 
        "Sir – Professor Dumbledore? Can I ask you something?"asked Harry.
        "‘Obviously, you’ve just done so," Albus smiled. "You may ask me one more thing, however."he said as he smiled.
        "What do you see when you look in the Mirror?" asked Harry. Interesting question.
        "I? I see myself holding a pair of thick, woollen socks."said Albus. Lier. He is lieing. But Harry stared. "One can never have enough socks," he said. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books."he said and soon Harry left.Once he left I turned to Albus.
        "You had lied to him, didn't you."I said as Albus turned to me and smiled.
        "Ah, should have known."he mused."After all, even the most established Occlumens and Legilimens cannot hide their thoughts from a born telepath like you."he said."And yes Katherine, I lied, it is my sister I used to see. But recently am seeing you along with her. You have grown up most of your life in this castle. You have truly grown to become more like my own daughter to me.''he said. I smiled as I embraced him, having my godfather-goddaughter moment with Albus. But one thing, I could not get out of my mind, was Draco Malfoy the most desperate desire of my heart?

        Hermione had returned too, and she went mad and more of ballistic at Harry and Ron on not searching on Nicholas Flamel. We kept on searching for Flamel. Minerva told me he's a great alchemist, but made me swear not to utter a word about it to anybody. So I had to pretend to be oblivious to it all.Oliver was working us really really hard. We would return dog tired. Everywhere I went, I would feel a certain pair of eyes on me. Every class, I would feel like someone was staring at me.Once Hermione found Flamel in the library, she pushed us in the library. I was carrying my journal everywhere.
        "I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid? I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading! "she exclaimed, as I noted Malfoy staring like a dreamy asshole at me. Once I gave him my famous glare, he looked away, what was weird is that he was red like a tomato, blushing.
        "This is light?"exclaimed Ron. Hermione simply glared at him. 
        "Ah, of course! Here it is! 'Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone.'"she said as I read the information.