Concerned About Her...

We had won, as we moved to Ron, who lay unconscious on the floor of the chessboard.The chessmen parted and bowed, leaving the door 
ahead clear. I went and felt the pulse of Ron, as I checked, he was merely unconscious, and had injured his wrist. No severe damage was done. Thank Godric for that. 
        "He's alright."I declared as a verdict.Harry turned to Hermione. We knew how much they bickered like an old married couple, from this age itself.
        "Take care of Ron then go to the owlery. Send a message to Dumbledore. Ron’s right.Katherine and I have to go ahead."said Harry.
        "You both will be okay Harry and Ari"said Hermione as she looked at us."You both are a great wizard and a very powerful witch. Each of you."
        "Not as good as you."said Harry.
        "Can't say like that about your twin Harry, you don't seem to know a thing about her, do you?"she said as Harry looked at me."And as for me, "she said as she let out a smile."It's all merely, books, cleverness. There are more important things. Friendship and bravery. Be careful you both."she said as we left her to take care of Ron. We went towards the door.
        "What do you reckon it'll be?"asked Harry.
        "Hagrid's was Fluffy,"I spoke aloud as I analysed." Sprout's was devil's snare, Flitwick must have charmed the keys while Hooch must have devised a quidditch game, by tampering the broken winged key to behave as the snitch, and the other keys as bludgers. Then was Minerva's chess game. So that leaves us with Snape's and Quirell's magical enchantments."I answered. We reached the door, and Harry pushed it open, and we went in. 
        As soon as we entered, we were greeted by the smell of of something utterly disgusting. Has to be Severus.We pulled our tops over our mouths. I was having the most difficulty, due to being an animagus, and possessing super senses due to being one animagus. But then our eyes landed on the troll, so must be Quirell's enchantment. We passed that, thanking Merlin we didn't have a repetition of our halloween event, stepping carefully over its disgusting massive legs.
        "Come on, I can't breath anymore."I told Harry, as we passed. We came to another door, and pushed it open.There was nothing frightening, just seven vials of liquids."Severus"I said, as I let out a breath. Harry nodded in agreement.
        "What do we have to do?"asked Harry. We stepped over the threshold and immediately a fire sprang up behind us in the doorway. It wasn’t ordinary fire either; it was purple. At the same instant, black flames shot up in the doorway leading onwards. We were trapped. Thanks a lot Severus, you slimy greasy slithery slimeball.My eyes landed on the table of vials, as I noted a scroll next to it. Thanks Sev, I owe you one.
        "Look!" I said as I seized a roll of paper lying next to the bottles.Harry looked over my shoulder to read it aloud:

        Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,
        Two of us will help you, whichever you would find, 
        One among us seven will let you move ahead, 
        Another will transport the drinker back instead, 
        Two among our number hold only nettle wine, 
        Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line. 
        Choose, unless you wish to stay here for evermore, 
        To help you in your choice, we give you these clues four: 
        First, however slyly the poison tries to hide 
        You will always find some on nettle wine’s left side; 
        Second, different are those who stand at either end, 
        But if you would move onwards, neither is your friend; 
        Third, as you see clearly, all are different size, 
        Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides; 
        Fourth, the second left and the second on the right 
        Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight. 

        This is so damn easy, it is simply bloody fucking logic. Nice thinking Sev, everyone would have expected enchantments, not logical riddles. Nice shocking move, hats off to you.I smiled, as Harry looked shocked at me.
        "Brilliant," I  said. "This isn’t magic – it’s logic – a puzzle. A lot of the greatest wizards haven’t got an ounce of logic, they’d be stuck in here for ever."I said with a smile on my face, as Harry looked puzzled.
        "But so will we, won’t we?"said Harry with apprehension.
        "Of course not," I said. "Everything we need is here on this paper. Seven bottles: three are poison; two are wine; one will  get us safely through the black fire and one will get us back through the purple."
        "But how do we know which to drink?"said Harry.
        "Give me a minute."I replied as I looked into the parchment.I read the paper thrice and walked up to the table of vials."Good here it goes."I said gaining Harry's attention. "The smallest bottle will get us through the black fire – towards the Stone." pointing towards the smallest bottle. "And this vial will take us away from the room."I said, pointing towards a round vial.
        "You drink that,"said Harry."The first one, has enough only for one person. You go back and inform Dumbledore"he said.I nodded as took the bottle he told me to drink from and drank the potion.It was like ice, resulting me to shudder.
        "Is it poison?"asked Harry.
        "Nope, it's like ice."I said, as I moved towards the purple fire. I walked through it and then, mentally summoned my pet phoenix, Infinity. She let out an eerie cry, as I went blank. The last thing I remember though, was catching her legs, as my world went into abyss.

        Draco's P.O.V.:-

        I was passing though, when I saw a fiery bird coming down from the third floor, as it cried out in an eerie way. It then dropped a body in front of me. I noted closely to see, it was none other than the girl, I secretly fancied, since my very first meeting in the Leaky Cauldron, Katherine Potter. I didn't care she is a Potter, or a half-blood, or in my rival house a Gryfindor. I simply saw, an optimistic girl lying unconsious in front of me. I simply put in my wand as I saw Professor Snape coming this way.
        "Professor, Professor Snape!"I cried out as he turned, in his black cloak billowing behind him, giving me his sinister look.
        "What is it Mr. Malfoy. It's nearly curfew, shouldn't you be heading towards the dungeons."he drawled in a monotone.
        "It's Amara, she's unconscious."I said pointing towards Katherine. Snape noted her, as his face paled. He picked her up and we rushed to the hospital wing. I didn't care, that I had to get sweets from the kitchens for Crabbe and Goyle, I was simply concerned about her. After all, I could not avoid seeing to her care, and requirements. Snape went to call Professor McGonagall, as I took her palm, and held it with my hands, staring at her unconscious figure.
        I simply hope she awakens, I am asking nothing else from Salazar and Merlin right now.