Beginning of Something New

Exam results came out and the year mates passed really well. Harry and Ronald passed with good marks, from what I heard from Minerva. Neville had passed as his Herbology marks made up for his abysmal Potions marks. I stood tied first with Hermione and Malfoy came second. From what I heard in school, the girls of Slytherin, had nicknamed him as Slytherin Prince, and the boys of Gryfindor had nicknamed me the Gryfindor Princess, and the people of Hogwarts, had nicknamed me the Hogwarts Dragoness. Unlike others, I became a favourite of Filch, and all the teachers and Albus. I got ready and proceeded down to the common room to check everything.
        My trunk was packed,my wardrobe was empty, and notes were handed to us to not use magic. Fred exclaimed his wish of Minerva forgetting to hand over these notes, as I gave my godmother a really Mins look, making her let out a half smile.I pulled my trunk all the way to the entrance gates where I saw Albus waiting for me, strangely though, with Malfoy. I went up to them, as I snuck a look at Malfoy.
        "Now, I need to wind up everything, along with Professor McGonagall. Now, you Katherine, shall be spending a month at my house at Godric's Hollow, followed by a month with Professor McGonagall at Scotland, and a month the Weasleys. After the Weasley twins have invited you personally.  As for coming to Hogwarts, you shall spend your christmas here. Now, since Professor McGonagall and I are busy with certain school processes, you shall spend a day at the Malfoys, and at evening, I shall come and escort you to my house, is that clear, Mr. Malfoy and Katherine."he said.
        "Yes Professor Dumbledore."we said together, as we looked and laughed. Malfoy then, took hold of my hand, as we went to join Hagrid, who took us to the boats awaiting us, and we sailed to Hogsmeade. We passed Minerva's cottage by the lake in the outskirts of Hogsmeade village, as we arrived to the station. Malfoy made sure I went with him, as he captured a compartment, and we sat facing each other. I smiled, may be this is the beginning of something new.