Flying With The Slytherins

That day, I accompanied Harry and Ron to Hagrid's to cheer him up.We left the castle at five to three, and went down towards the Forbidden Forest, as we came to a small wooden hut at the edge of the forest. There was a crossbow, and a pair of galoshes outside the door. Seeing that, I remembered the many pranks I had played on Snape and Pomona as I playfully aimed the shots from the crossbow at them, making it purposefully miss them by half an inch. 
        When Harry knocked we all heard a frantic scrabbling from inside and several booming barks. Then Hagrid’s voice rang out, saying, "Back, Fang – back." His big hairy face appeared in the crack , as he pulled thedoor open. 
        "Hang on," he said. "Back, Fang."He let us in, struggling to keep a hold on the collar of an enormous black boarhound. There was only one room inside. Hams and pheasants were hanging from the ceiling, a copper kettle was boiling on the open fire and in a corner stood a massive bed with a patchwork quilt over it. "Make yerselves at home,"said Hagrid, letting go of Fang, who bounded straight at Ron and started licking his ears. Like Hagrid, Fang was clearly not as fierce as he looked. He then pounced on me, and licked me, from head to toe, bathing me in his saliva."He hasn't seen you the whole week Bella."said Hagrid as he smiled.
        "What do you mean by that?"he said.
        "Come on Ron, Kat's lived in this castle, since she was a baby."replied Hagrid as Ron gaped at me shocked.
        "No wonder, you know the castle better than us."said Ron, as I smirked.
        "This is Ron," Harry told Hagrid, who was pouring boiling water into a large teapot and putting rock cakes on to a plate. 
        "Another Weasley, eh?" said Hagrid, glancing at Ron’s freckles. "I spent half me life chasin’ yer twin brothers away from the Forest along with Bella here."he answered.The rock cakes almost broke our teeth, but Harry, Ron and I pretended to be enjoying them as we told Hagrid all about our first lessons. Fang rested his head on Harry’s knee and drooled all over his robes. Looks like animals like Harry too.Harry and Ron, much to my dilemma were happy when they heard Hagrid call Filch as a git. I scowled at this. "An’ as fer that cat, Mrs Norris, I’d like ter introduce her to 
Fang some time. D’yeh know, every time I go up ter the school, she follows me everywhere? Can’t get rid of her – Filch puts her up to it."he said.We told Hagrid about Snape’s lesson. Hagrid, like Ron, told Harry not to worry about it, that Snape liked hardly any of the students. 
        "But he seemed to really hate me. And he awarded Ari"he replied to Hagrid in return.
        "Rubbish! Why should he? He likes Bella as you said, he's a teacher, who likes to award good students."said Hagrid.Yet Harry couldn’t help thinking that Hagrid didn’t quite meet his eyes when he said that. "How’s yer brother Charlie?"Hagrid asked Ron. "I liked him a lot – great with animals."he said.

        It was Friday afternoon, and the week was coming to an end. The morning part was spent in the Study Hall, as we had lunch, while we did our assigned homework, and practised spells. We all sat clad in our uniforms as I studied wearing mine.
        "Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum...Eye of rabbit, harp string hum, turn this water into rum"said Seamus as he tried his spell to turn the water to rum. He was really having problems in transfiguration, or any magic, as he seemed to be a pyrotechnic, a branch of pyrokinesis, and exploded everything. I understood his plight, as my childhood was spent in that manner.Harry though eyed him as if he was some weirdo.
        "What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?"he asked us.
        "Turn it to rum. Actually, he managed a weak tea yesterday, before-"Ron replied when KABOOM! We saw the goblet had exploded,as smoke came out, and Seamus no more had his eyebrows, he looked shocked while most of the hall laughed, my brother was shocked, Hermione shook her hand with disgust of smelling the smokey soot, as I pointed my wand at the goblet.
        "Aguamenti"I said, as ice cold water, gushed out of the tip of my wand, and poured itself on the goblet making it cooler. I put back my wand, as my brother stared at me.
        "Whoa!"said Ron.
        "That's advanced magic."said Hermione with jealousy.
        "Come on, guys, she spent most of her life in this castle, she must have finished reading most of the school library by now."said Harry in my defense.All of a sudden, we saw owls soaring in the sky. My owl Illuma flew and placed the copy of The Daily Prophet in front of me, as Ron's placed in front of his. Harry borrowed Ron's copy, as Neville received a parcel from home. Malfoy the git, received sweets from home, as opened his parcel, and I ignored it.
        "Hey, look! Neville's got a Remembrall!. "said Dean Thomas.
        "I've read about those. When the smoke turns red, it means you've forgotten something."said Hermione in her bossy know-it-all manner. The ball went crimson red, as Neville held it.
        "The only problem is, I can't remember what I have forgotten."Neville replied.
        "It's your tie and shoes Neville."I replied, as poor Neville ran back to his dorm, to put them on. I opened the paper and read the latest news.

                                                        GRINGOTTS BREAK-IN LATEST