I Got Roses

I woke up in somewhere white, as I noted myself in different clothes. I saw a trolley full of sweets, along with a get well soon card, and a small bouquet of black, red and purple roses. In the card was written:

        "Do get well soon. Am simply missing you, and your glares and just am simply missing you. Get well soon, okay."

                                              - From your secret admirer

        I sighed as I read and reread the letter in the card. Who is this person, who admires me so much, that he misses me, and even sent me a get well soon card and my favourite flowers? I decided to take some rest, after all, the events in the previous night, had taken a toll on my body, and I needed some rest to recover after all. I put on a smile and went back to sleep.

        Dumbledore's P.O.V.:-

        I sat pondering over the prophecy Sybill had made eleven years ago, and over the latest reports given by Ollivander. According to Sybill's prophecy, a boy would be born who would be equal to Voldemort, and would lead to his death. Along with him, a twin would be born who would be the mate of a follower of Voldemort, who'd become one, against his own personal will, and who was utterly misunderstood, whose love and unity shall acts as a weapon for the person responsible for Voldemort's death, as the twin shall be her mate's greatest strength and weakness, while she shall be the greatest weakness and reason behind his personal doom. And as Ollivander had reported to me, the son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy was chosen by a hawthorne wand, while my godchild, Katherine was chosen to own a wand made of maple and bloodwood. And both the wand owners would be destined for each other, in short, the soulmates of each other.
        The two children, are too young to understand this, but, seeing the events, Draco Malfoy was sorted into Slytherin even before the sorting hat was placed on his head, and as for Katherine, she was sorted into Gryfindor, even before the hat was almost touching her head. both of them were equal in prowess, yet so different. The Malfoy boy is highly sly, cunning, determined, ambitious, playful, and observant of his enemies's weaknesses, and as for Katherine, she was also cheaky and playful and had an attitude in her like Mr. Malfoy, but she is also very brave, courageous, fiery, feisty, and sacrificial and protective. Severus had reported me, of how these four children the Potter twins, Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley had been admitted to the hospital wing, of the events in the third floor regarding the stone. As far as I know Katherine, she must have gone with the three, so as to see them, safe from harm. I entered the infirmary, as I noted a small get well soon card, with an  a letter from one of her secret admirers, and am sure about who it is, as I also noted a small bouquet of her favourite flowers, along with sweets and other objects. Inifinity, her pet phoenix, had made sure to sit by her side, like a loyal pet. Harry, her brother though, was wide awake.
        "Good afternoon Harry. Tokens from your admirers."I said, as he looked confused.
        "Admirers?"he said.
        "What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret. So naturally the whole school knows."I said as I noticed an unwrapped box of chocolate frog lying by.I picked it up and smiled."Ah, I see that your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs."I commented as he became more concerned for his friend than his sister, which made me feel  rather a pity for my god daughter and an anger at Harry.
        "Ron was here? Is he alright? What about Hermione?"he asked.
        "Fine. They're both just fine. Though, it is surprising, that you ask not about your twin sister."I said. He looked around and spotted her with her eyes closed on a bed, lying nearby him."Yes, she lost her consciousness right after summoning her pet phoenix for help."I said."And surprisingly, a boy whom she seems to despise helped her way out here."I said."And I see, he had left her a letter and some of her fvourite flowers as well."I smiled as I looked at her."Appears rather so peaceful and rid of all worries of the world right now, seeing her asleep like this." I noted Harry smile.But then, that boy remembered about the stone.
        "Bu, what happened to the Stone?"he asked, all worked up.
        "Relax dear boy. The Stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I have had a little chat and agreed it was best all around."I replied back, calming him down.
        "But then Flamel, he'll die won't he?"he asked.
        " He has enough Elixir of Life to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die."I said.
        "How is it I got the Stone sir? One minute I was there staring in the mirror and then the next---"he asked like a curious boy..
        " Ah, you see only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me that is saying something."I said.
        " Does that mean with the Stone gone that is, that Voldemort can never come back?"he asked me.
        "Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?"I replied as he shook his head. "It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you. And that kind of act leaves a mark."I said as he went to touch his scar.Ah, this boy has got it so wrong."No, no this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin."I said. He still looked confused.
        " What is it?"he asked.
        "Love Harry. Love."I replied as my eyes fell on Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans. Might as well give it another go for it. I hope I get a good flavoured one, Katherine, always manages to sort out a good flavoured one, from these bunch of beans."Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavor one. Since then I'm afraid I've lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee. "I said as I took out one and popped it in my mouth.Oh no, bad flavour, wonder how Katherine does it?"Alas! Earwax!"I exclaimed as I chewed while Harry simply grinned like a small child.