I hate you.

"Is she alright?" Gojo promptly asks Ieiri as she closes the door behind her. Ieiri blankly casts a glance from Gojo to Nanami. Her eyes close for a second, a dragged out exhale following after.

"What have you guys gotten yourselves into? Her body is extremely exhausted but she's lucky enough to heal with some rest. Her cuts and her whelps from the tentacle stings will fade with daily use of an ointment. But I recommend to leave Y/L/N out of the mission until she's healed completely." Ieiri flips through her notes on her clipboard, giving it a look over before taking her leave.

"With that said, I'll leave these notes with you two. Make sure to tell her to apply the ointment I'm prescribing her once in the day time and another at night." Ieiri quickly scribbles down a note for Y/L/N, handing it towards Gojo. Gojo thanks Ieiri when he takes the note from her fingertips.

"Are we free to visit her?" Nanami finds his voice after maintaining silence during Gojo's and Ieiri's conversation. She nods her head and leaves the two alone in the hallway.

"Just a moment you two. Someone needs to tell us everything that went on." The voice of Yaga's rumbles out from the opposite side of the hallway. News must've spread fast in Tokyo Jujutsu High. Gojo slumps his shoulders, a groan escaping his throat.

Gojo pats Nanami's shoulder, slipping past him and towards the door that Y/L/N is behind. "I'll leave the boss man to you, Nanami!" Gojo hums out, a playful smirk plastering on his face. Nanami furrows his brows, reaching out to grab Gojo but Gojo slips past him with his infinity guard up.

"That dick." Nanami grumbles under his breath. "Using his powers like that..." Nanami is cut short from his personal conversation. The presence of Yaga standing in front of him pulls at his attention.

Yaga wears a serious expression when he looks at Nanami. A tense atmosphere cloaks over the two. Nanami inhales sharply, he refrains from rolling his eyes at how late he's pushing his overtime. "Let's talk somewhere more private Yaga."

Yaga nods his head, he cocks his head to the side, nonverbally telling Nanami to follow behind him. Nanami watches Yaga take the first few steps before following behind him in silence. Nanami casts his brown eyes towards the door Gojo's slipped in. He refrains from thinking about Y/L/N.

The thought of her now is only causing him to be confused. He's in a turmoil of being angry and...Nanami stops himself from completing his thought. What's important now is to tell Yaga everything that's happened.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Gojo carefully closes the door behind him. He strains himself to make as little noise as possible. He feels slightly guilty abandoning Nanami like this but he'd much prefer to be by Y/L/N's side. Conversations with Yaga are the least bit of interesting to Gojo.

Gojo quietly walks over to Y/L/N's bedside. His breathing grows jagged when he gets a better look of Y/L/N. There's barely a clear inch on her arms and face that hasn't been attacked. He's sure the same can be said about the rest of her body that's underneath the thin blanket. Gojo looks around for something thicker than the plain white sheet that covers her.

"There has to be a thicker blanket somewhere in here..." Gojo cautiously walks around the room, opening every cabinet, drawer, and closet he possibly can. He luckily finds a navy blue blanket in one of the closets on the far right of the room. A smile curls on his face when he feels the cotton in his palms.

Gojo carefully drapes the blanket on top of Y/L/N. He timidly raises her arms up before resting them over top of the blanket. "There. That should keep you warm." Gojo mutters under his breath. He seats himself on the edge of the bed beside her.