The woman I know

You exit your bathroom, rubbing your damp hair with a towel as you check your missed text messages on your phone. You logged into the hotels Wi-Fi and not a second later your phone chimes rapidly. The corner of your lips curl into a smile when you see text messages from Junpei and Choso. You sit down on the edge of your bed, wrapping the towel around your neck. Your pointer finger swipes up as you read the messages.

 Your pointer finger swipes up as you read the messages

You quickly reply to the two that you've safely arrived in Malaysia and that you apologize for responding so late

You quickly reply to the two that you've safely arrived in Malaysia and that you apologize for responding so late. You stand up from the bed and walk over to the balcony to take a photo of the beautiful night scenery. As you walk back inside you hear a loud fumbling noise next door. The room that belongs to Gojo. A grimace etches onto your face when you hear a high pitch giggle. The sound of the door slamming following right after.

"These walls are incredibly thin so it seems..." You shiver involuntarily, murmuring to yourself. A chime rings on your phone. You anticipate that it's either Junpei or Choso but it's surprisingly Gojo. Your eyes roll when you see a selfie of him with his date. He attaches a text telling you that he's going to be an annoyance.

Rolling your eyes again, you close the text message. He did give you a warning but you only wished he had given you one hours earlier. But you sort of expected this out of Gojo. Your eyes cast over to the other side of your room. Pursing your lips, you wonder if you should spend some time with Nanami until Gojo's done with his fun.

Not knowing how long Gojo will be up with his fling, you might be waiting in Nanami's room all night. Unsure if you want to bother him with this inconvenience, you idle in the middle of the room. You're mentally thinking of the different solutions to your problem. You can either stay in your room, explore the nightlife, or hang out with Nanami.

You grimace the moment you hear a playful squeal in Gojo's room. You don't have a lot of time to ponder on this.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Nanami closes his suitcase up after grabbing a change of clothes to wear after his shower. He's exhausted physically from the flight and exploring he had done on the first day. Mentally he is disorganized with thoughts about Y/N. He mentally prepared himself to behave friendly around her. Nanami didn't want to bother Y/N with his personal feelings.