Your guardian angel

"There's a commotion in section B of Shibuya." Nanami peaks out from a corner of a building he's hiding from. He communicates with Gojo and the others from an earpiece. A soft crackle sound of the earpiece rings in Nanami's ear.

"It's the patchwork faced villain, Mahito." Yaga's resounding voice booms over the earpiece. Nanami clicks his tongue, his brows knitting together and his teeth grinding. The time is 15 minutes before 6PM. Seems as if the villains are a little impatient.

Nanami is pulled out of his thoughts when a loud explosion rumbles down the street. The familiar attack of a fireball flies into the sky. Each fireball landing aimlessly around the general area. "Looks like we should join in on the fun too." Gojo hums out into the earpiece. Yaga shouts out for Gojo to remain where he is but it's too late for that.

Nanami notices Gojo floating above the chaos. He removes his blindfold partially to scope out the area for Jogo. "Nanami remain where you are." Yaga must've noticed Nanami debating whether or not to reveal his own location. Locking his jaw, Nanami remains rooted to his spot. "We don't know if there are other villains hiding. We shouldn't reveal ourselves all at once."

Nanami hisses under his breath, the sounds of screams echoing in his ears. He hates to wait and watch the world burn in front of him. But Yaga is right. If Nanami were to reveal himself now, that's one more disadvantage. "Copy." Nanami curtly responds to Yaga.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Oh? What's this?" Gojo snickers, a lopsided smirk on his lips. He spots Jogo in the middle of the plaza, firing away. Gojo swiftly sneaks up behind Jogo, landing a solid punch behind the volcano head curse spirit. The attack takes Jogo aback, a grunt and cough spilling from his mouth.

Jogo turns around to see a cocky smiling Gojo. He scrunches his face, annoyed that the sorcerer he encounters is Gojo. If Mahito struggled fighting this silver haired freak, how can Jogo manage to land a hit on him? Whatever. Jogo focuses his attention on Gojo.

"How rude of you to attack me from behind like that." Jogo dashes towards Gojo, a flame of fire forming in his palm. Gojo smirks at the hot-headed curse spirit. Gojo himself jumps forward, raising his fist towards the flame that's aimed towards him. The two's attacks causes a huge repercussion.

The surrounding area damaged and civilians injured. Gojo casts his hands out, pushing everyone out of the way asides from Jogo. He couldn't fight aimlessly with so many innocents around. "FIND SAFETY OR ELSE YOU'LL ONLY GET IN THE WAY." Gojo shouts to the civilians who gather up on their feet, running away from the two.

Jogo spits out, his nostrils flaring. "You still have the time to fight me and look like a hero? Are you underestimating me?" Jogo raises both palms out, he calls out his insects, motioning them to fly towards Gojo. Gojo raises an eyebrow, curious to see this attack.

Gojo purposely drags out the fight to observe Jogo's attacks before getting himself serious. He easily dodges and weaves out of the way from the insects. This slow paced battle easily annoys Jogo as he watches Gojo play with his emotions.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yaga and Gakuganji are protecting another section of Shibuya. One that's being attacked by a villain that no ones encountered. Gakuganji and Yaga step back, observing a dusty cloud in front of them. "Keep your guard up Gakuganji." Yaga speaks firmly, his eyes narrowing ahead.

"Don't have to tell me twice, Yaga. I may be old but I have experienced several battles in my time." Gakuganji removes his robe, revealing a solid black shirt with a band graphic. The guitar he hides behind his robe is also revealed. The two anticipate the reveal of their enemy.