Keeping him company

You stare at your luggage compared to Gojo's three. "We're only staying here for a week, what the hell did you even pack?" The three of you slow your steps outside of the Malaysian airport. The humid weather is the first thing to greet you followed by the bright sun. You made sure to pack sunscreen with you.

Nanami hovers one hand over his eyes, staring up at the beautiful blue sky. Gojo whips out his phone, changing the sim card. "Well, I wasn't sure what to wear so I brought backup." Gojo looks up from his phone, resting his eyes on you. You watch his sunglasses fall forward on his nose bridge.

You shake your head with a low snicker. "I'm guessing you're not taking back any souvenirs?" Gojo wags his right pointer finger left and right. He then rolls one suitcase to you, it bumps lightly against your thigh. "This suitcase is actually empty. I had to pay for the extra luggage but money is the least of my worries." Gojo hums out before returning his eyes on his phone.

You turn your attention over to Nanami who's been quiet ever since this morning. You would think he would be the most excited between you and him. "Kento." You call out Nanami's name. His name easily falling from your tongue compared to two weeks ago.

His eyes flick over to you in an instant, his entire attention yours. Seeing this makes your chest tighten. A stray blonde piece of his hair falls forward, the humidity attacking his slick-back hair. You refrain from giggling. Instead you extend your hand up, carefully tucking the piece back with the others. "You're being awfully quiet. Shouldn't you be more excited? You did pick our destination after all."

Your eyes rest on Nanami's face when you pull your hand away. He's clenching his teeth tightly, his jaw lock. You watch him gulp, his nose scrunching innocently. A smile curls on your lips when you see him behave so shyly. "I'm just taking everything in. It's hard to believe we're even on vacation." Nanami murmurs under his breath.

"Maybe things will feel more real once we get to the hotel." Gojo places his arms on Nanami's and your shoulders. He weasels his way into the conversation, a smirk lacing his lips. You point at his phone, looking at Gojo when you speak. "Did you find the address?" Gojo nods his head, pulling his arms back to his sides.

He extends his phone out allowing you and Nanami to see. The location of the hotel is on the map. "We'll just have to catch a ride on a taxi and check-in." Gojo slips his phone inside his pocket, waving his hand towards a line of taxi's. The first one in line pulls forward, a mini SUV.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The check-in process was a bit of a mess with the lack of communication. But the three of you managed to find your rooms that are shared in the same hallway. Each of you having your own room to yourselves. You leave your suitcase by the bedside before flopping yourself on the springy mattress. You stare at the unfamiliar ceiling above you.

A staggered sigh leaves your lips. You can't recall the last vacation you've taken. Work is your main priority ever since graduation. The last vacation was with Suguru. The two of you took a bullet train and lodged in a little home in Hokkaido. The air there was much clearer than Tokyo's. The slow pace was necessary after all the hustle and bustle of the city.

You shake your thoughts away, not wanting to dwell on the past. You force yourself to sit up. You decide to look around the room before meeting up with the others. The hotel is pretty average with the basics. A bed, bathroom, television, phone, and mini fridge. The perk is the balcony that's attached to the room.

You slide the door open, the heat quick to smack you in the face. You grimace from the weather but you try to not complain. Asides the weather, the view is absolutely breath taking. You can't help but smile when you stare out at the new scenery. A gentle breeze ruffles your hair.